Humana RN Care Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Humana RN Care Manager Interview Questions

RN Care Manager Interview

Interview

Applied in early April for the position. Telephonic interview two weeks later, then Montage video interview a little over a month later. Very relaxed interview with two coaches. Both were very nice, and reinforced not to be nervous. I felt very comfortable even with it being a video conference. Instructions were easy to follow.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral based, such as how have you influenced others about their health.   Answer Question

Negotiation

More than I asked for, so no negotiation necessary.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a typical interview asking about experience both work and computer. They also wanted specific examples on you impacted someone about their health. Overall it was a good interview the interviewer was kind and answered all questions very well. the interview itself took about 30 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Madison, WI) in February 2016.

Interview

First an email to confirm a phone interview. Phone interview general questions. Montage Interview set up for 2 weeks later. Went ok, screen kept going out but could still hear.

Interview Questions

• Give specific exampes of what you have done to improve a person's health   Answer Question

RN Care Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Humana in September 2015.

Interview

First you hear from hr to do automated phone interview, then I was called to do live interview via web cam. It was interesting, connection lost twice. Ladies genuinely liked their positions

Interview Questions

• do you remember a time when....etc. lots ofc behavioral questions. if you're bilingual you will answer on other language   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Humana (Saint Petersburg, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

We did the interview over the telephone and then my second interview was over the Internet via a web conference I thought it was pretty cool. This was the first company that I've ever done that with and I thought it was pretty cool!

Interview Questions

• One of the questions was how well can you talk to someone on the phone and then research things on the Internet see you can educate them while you're on the phone.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Huntington, WV) in May 2015.

Interview

All in all...application, interview and background check took over one month. Smooth process and waiting to begin my first day next month. Very impressed with Humana thus far. Recruitment representative very helpful.

RN Care Manager Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in November 2014.

Interview

Had to go through a screening process with recruiter about experience. Recruiter asked a few questions about why applying etc. next interviewed with hiring manager. Questions are behavior based. Interview lasted about an hour and was 1x1. Interview was also virtual using a webcam.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you lead a team or project?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations!
    Only one offer

RN Care Manager SNP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Humana (Orlando, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied and the next day I was called by a recruiter. She asked me behavioral questions and basic computer knowledge questions. She emailed me less than a week later to set up an interview via web can with 2 managers. The interview process was smooth, both managers were great. They asked behavioral questions and want real situations that you've had as a nurse. The next evening I was called with a great offer above the salary I was asking. I go to st.Petersburg next month for 2 week training then I work from home. I am very excited as I applied to many previous positions in a year and finally got in! Don't give up, that time will come! Good luck!!!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had to make changes due to business needs?
      Tell me a time that made you feel that you did not want to be a nurse any longer?
      All questions are from experiences you've actually had so don't worry.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations but the pay is excellent and you'll be impressed.

Customer Cares Manager RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana in October 2013.

Interview

There was first a telephone interview which asked several behavioral questions and also some work history. Then I had a webcam interview. The interviewer had very poor body language and was quite rude. She told me at the end of the interview that I would be notified within 48 hours. I still have never heard from anyone there despite 2 emails. Very Very unprofessional. In interviewed mid October and it is now the end of November.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was a scenario she gave and asked how I would teach the patient with several comorbidities. She didn't think I gave enough detail.   Answer Question