Humana Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Humana Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.8

Consultant Interview

Interview

It took from start to finish about 4 months in total before a decision was made. I had a phone interview followed by another phone interview 1 month later.

Clinical Pharmacist Interview

Interview

Initial screening with recruiter, then interview with hiring manager and other team members. Will bring you into the office and ask a mix of behavioral type questions and personal achievements.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Phone interview went well. Talked about training and diversity.

Case Manager (RN) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Applied and had email next day to schedule phone interview. Had phone interview which lasted approx 20 minutes in which we talked about my experience and past employers. There were 3 situational questions that were easy to answer but I feel like I talked in circles and rambled too much..I was very nervous:( that was about a week ago and haven't heard anything as of yet....will update when/if I hear from them again!!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when things just didn't go as planned at work and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Underwriting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Phone screening followed by a in person interview with manager. Director stopped by to introduce himself but seemed too bus with other priorities.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Interview

Very organized interview process. Had very professional and helpful phone interview. Two weeks later had in person interview and was comped for gas mileage. Recieved an offer a week after.

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Humana is definitely an amazing company, in particular their Kentucky office. They arranged for transportation, food, and hotel accomodations for myself. They are very friendly and really look for great communication and work skills. I had a regular interview, and was invited to their main office in KY.

Interview Questions

• Two sets of behavioral questions. "When were you most stressed, what did you do?" "How do you combat group conflict"   Answer Question

Interview

honest, trurhful, willing, availible, dependable

Interview Questions

• there is no difficulity with honesty, generally a person can hear a "trick" question   Answer Question

Nurse Liaison Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Good, lengthy, if you ask for more money than is offered, you will not get an interview

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Phone and in person interview