Humana Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 21, 2017

2.8

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in February 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by various team members, line manager and director.. average interview questions including my past experience, behavioral questions and IQ test. The interview last for almost one full day

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied 7/9, phone interview 7/21, in person 8/15, hired 8/16, start 9/11... the phone interview is quick and easy basic questions. The one on one interview was about 45 minutes and I was asked several questions. The questions were pretty much all questions about a situation and how you dealt with it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult colleague. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Humana (Washington, DC) in June 2014.

Interview

Standard interview questions with their recruiters. No specific question about any specific position. The interview was generally for any type of intern. Recruiters were not sure of what else to ask me.

Customer Service Representative - Humana Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Glendale, AZ).

Interview

Went well and looking to get rehired first interview is phone interview then the followup is done in office and is a panel styled interview with 3 front line leaders

Interview Questions

• If I am willing to work 20 plus hours overtime during peak season   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Tampa, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online July 31
    Invited to have a phone interview via email Aug 1
    Phone interview Aug 9
    Face to Face Aug 17
    *Note: Interview was with one Interviewer who was surprisingly really relaxed. After interview was completed I was asked to sit with another friendly Interviewer who just wanted to get to know me and see if she could answer any questions I may have had about the company)
    Received call around 9pm of Aug 17th and accepted offer

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when you had to work as a team and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you assisted a customer and needed to toggle between Windows to find information?   Answer Question
    • Out of the positions you've worked (in regards to my resume) which one did you feel the most satisfied and why?   Answer Question

Care Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana in August 2017.

Interview

I was selected as a first round interview candidate. The phone interview lasted approximately 20-30 minutes. The representative did have a strong accident and I had to listen very closely so I could catch everything she said. She asked some basic questions such as job history, experience, etc. Followed by some information about the job and if I could meet certain expectations such as internet speed and hours of work etc. Finally, she ended the interview by stating that if I was chosen for the second round of interviews, that I would receive an email. But then she asked me what date would work best for scheduling the second round interview. The next day I received an email stating I had been selected for a second round interview and instruction how to select a time that worked best. The final interview was via webcam. It was easy to access and a nicer format than I had anticipated. I had two sitting in on my interview and it lasted an hour.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic resume questions; how does my experience qualify me, am I used to speaking on the phone for long periods,   Answer Question
    • Name a time you had to collaborate with a group of people and how did it turn out   Answer Question
    • Name a time you influenced someones health in a positive way.   Answer Question
    • How do you rethink routine?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you had a problem and how did you work solve it?   Answer Question
    • Name a time something you cared about or put a lot of work into and if it failed what did you do?   Answer Question

CaDET Coder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (New Orleans, LA) in June 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews, testing twice face to face interview? It as an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews. In addition to a hiring manager, you make meet with managers, employees, and other staff.

Pharmacy Technician - Item Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Irving, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

A phone screen is required before the actual interview. I interviewed face to face with 3 people, it was a pleasant and well organized interview. Please be prepared to stay for an hour or more as there is a short test on sigs, day supply, brand/generic...

Enrollment Limited Term Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in August 2017.

Interview

Panel interview with 2 other candidates. We all had the opportunity to build rapport before the actual interview, so that made it a little easier and less nerve wracking.

We had 3 leaders on the panel - one asked the questions, one took notes on our answers, and the other mainly listened in to ask follow up questions and to make sure we were answering the moderator's questions in full.

We each took turns answering the same questions, alternating each time to answer first.

After the panel interview, they brought each of us in for an individual interview, which consisted of listening to a customer call and then telling them exactly how I would handle the situation. Just be ready to get into customer service mode and ask questions that crack the code on what the customer really wants.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you put yourself into an uncomfortable situation and what was the result?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Initial phone interview allows you to record answers at your leisure. Follow up interview once you are selected is in person, usually with 1 or more members of leadership who take turns asking you questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to overcome a customer'service objections, how did you handle it.   Answer Question