Humana Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.8

Frontline Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Orlando, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied via Indeed.com 3 days later had a automated phone interview, 2 days after that in person interview, the next day I was in Tampa interviewing again the 3rd interview involves the Director then after that comes the offer letter. The reason my interview has been more than one, is for the fact I am interviewing for a Supervisor position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had dealt with a team that is not meeting their QA's.   1 Answer

Care Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

My experience with the interview was extremely positive! The recruiter was very professional and always responded back to me in a timely manner. I completed the Montage automated phone interview and was selected to interview with the hiring managers. The position I interviewed for was in FL and I reside IN WI (relocating to FL). I requested if the in person interview could be conducted via digital. The recruiter and hiring managers graciously accommodated my request. My digital interview was very a pleasant experience. The hiring managers I interviewed with were very comfortable and professional. I was contacted by the recruiter and offered the position two weeks later. I am so thrilled to start at Humana! Overall, my experience with the Humana interview process was extremely positive and impressive.

Interview Questions

• My current job and relevant work experience. My experience using Microsoft Word and electronic charting.   Answer Question

Integrated Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Humana (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a two interview process. From the initial application to the first day, it was a two month time period. The first interview was a montage video interview. The second interview was an in-person interview with the manager. It was a great interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you used creativity in the work place.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Overland Park, KS) in June 2017.

Interview

Spoke first with a recruiter, who asked only two questions. I've since had three interviews, each with two people. They've asked a mixture of behavioral questions, and simple questions. Before the second interview, I was asked to read about a fictional situation and prepare agendas for meetings.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a project that you led that did not turn out as expected. What did you do to improve the outcome?   Answer Question

Telesales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Miramar, FL).

Interview

Quick and to the point, It looks like they were looking for an outgoing, friendly and fun personality. ther were alot of people that got hired that had no experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are a good fit to Humana? Where do you see yourself 5 years from now with the company?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Montage phone interview followed by an in-person interview.

The recruiter I worked with was very informative and super easy to talk to, kept in touch via email and was quick to answer my questions. My in-person interview was with 2 people and was very pleasant. I truly enjoyed talking to the interviewers!

Interview Questions

• Basic questions like Do you have an office in your home, cable internet?

Can you travel to train for 8 weeks?   Answer Question

Telesales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Tampa, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

You fill out the application, then you have a phone interview, someone will call to explain the job description and send you a Link to set up your in person interview

Clinical Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with HR, hiring manager and peer- standard questions. Did utilize Montage web interview unfortunately in my home the web interface did not suit my lighting and I was difficult to see.

Interview Questions

• The dreaded " what are your weaknesses?" But not what are my strengths.   Answer Question

Telesales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Miami, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

First interview came via telephone from someone that didn't speak English very well and just asked situational behavior questions, such as "Tell me about a time that a customer was upset about something. How did you handle it?"

Interview Questions

• A lot of the same things they asked on the phone. Typically, situational behavior questions. "Tell me about a time you changed a process in one of your jobs and what was the result?"

"Tell me about a time you had an angry customer,, what you did and what the result was?"   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Humana (Hollywood, FL).

Interview

The interview process was very lengthy, about one full hour of back to back questions with a panel from the department. Questions were asked from every single person in the room.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job for this position?   Answer Question