Humana Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 8, 2017

2.8

DMS Telesales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Humana (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I had two interviews on the same day. First interviewer asked basic questions and verified application. Second interview was with hiring manager. I was then asked to wait to meet with a 3rd person in HR that gave me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Discribe a time when you had a difficult situation with an angry client.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Took about a month. The hiring manager was great but the process was long. Tattoos are fine and dyed hair. Phone interview first. Then face to face. Possibly 3 weeks until you hear back.

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Humana (Tampa, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

The whole process was great .I interview with two mangers and another candidate .Application 6/23Phone interview 6/30Face to face 7/12Offer 7/17Start date 8/7. I can't wait to start the new job

Agent Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online got phone interview a few days later. Scheduled face to face interview with a group setting. Even with proper credentials and professionalism they pick and choose who they WANT to hire. Humana is diligent with sending rejection letters to well deserving applicants.

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied 7/9, phone interview 7/21, in person 8/15, hired 8/16, start 9/11... the phone interview is quick and easy basic questions. The one on one interview was about 45 minutes and I was asked several questions. The questions were pretty much all questions about a situation and how you dealt with it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult colleague. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Personal Health Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

The process included the Montage interviewing system, with two of the immediate supervisors for position. They were both extremely friendly and professional. The questions were situational and followed the format of problem, intervention, and outcome. They have additional candidates to interview, so there was no offer provided.

Interview Questions

• Utilizing the one of the company's core values of health, how do you incorporate health into your personal and work life?   Answer Question

Interview

Applied on line, two weeks later called for a automated phone interview, then was asked to do an in person interview, and two weeks later was offered the job

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when dealt with a change, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Detroit, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview a couple days later. Then had a Montage web interview with two supervisors a week later. Behavioral based questions. Second interview was yesterday so still waiting to see if I get an offer.....

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to prioritize your patient load   2 Answers

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana in June 2017.

Interview

This was my second time interviewing for the same position in the past 2 years. Both times the interview was face-to-face with two interviewers online through Montage, which was convenient because it can be done from home, however the times available were inconvenient (available only during business hours-not necessarily a problem, but they tell you to allow for an hour for the interview and to login 15 minutes before). I practiced beforehand and was as prepared as possible, but the questions were super specific and consisted of 2-3 parts each! The interviewers interrupted each other and apologized prior to the beginning of the interview by informing me that they had been interviewing all day and were "tired". They seemed very bored with my answers and I gave up halfway through.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to do something beyond your regular job duties: what was it, how did you handle it and what was the outcome?
      **This was one of the easiest ones.   Answer Question

Care Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

My experience with the interview was extremely positive! The recruiter was very professional and always responded back to me in a timely manner. I completed the Montage automated phone interview and was selected to interview with the hiring managers. The position I interviewed for was in FL and I reside IN WI (relocating to FL). I requested if the in person interview could be conducted via digital. The recruiter and hiring managers graciously accommodated my request. My digital interview was very a pleasant experience. The hiring managers I interviewed with were very comfortable and professional. I was contacted by the recruiter and offered the position two weeks later. I am so thrilled to start at Humana! Overall, my experience with the Humana interview process was extremely positive and impressive.

Interview Questions

• My current job and relevant work experience. My experience using Microsoft Word and electronic charting.   Answer Question