Humana Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.8

Customer Care Specialist(Pharmacy) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

I was shocked at how fast the entire process was. I applied Oct 17,2016 got an email to interview F2F Oct21, 2016. I had the interview Oct. 28, 2016 and was offered the job on the spot. It was a total of seven of us that came in at the set interview time. They took us back in smaller groups. It was me and another person sitting in the call center cubicle(supervisor's cubicle). We took turns in answering a series of typical interview questions you see here on glass door however, a couple threw me off(I will mention down below). At the end they ask why should we hire you?
     It did feel like a competition, but in the end the other candidate and I did get the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a supervisor or manager that you felt went above and beyond for you, and what did they do?

Here at Humana we encourage our employees to make healthy lifestyle changes, what lifestyle changes have you made recently or have encouraged others to make within the past year?
      Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Just after graduation and they had a few spots open. Flew me out to Louisville with several other candidates. All day interview, met with potential coworkers as well as managers.

Interview Questions

• As a follow up to a question on level of excel comfort: list the excel functions you know off the top of your head.   Answer Question

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Applied online, interview with recruiter over phone. Asked basic questions regarding skills and experience. Discussed position and salary briefly. Then montage interview with state manager was more in depth and went thru series of questions. It was via the computer but face to face. It was somewhat difficult due to the fact that it was online and not as personal as an in person interview. Within 3 days after final interview, was given offer.

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Tampa, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied on 9/08/16
    Montage Phone interview 9/14
    F2F 9/28
    Offer Letter 9/29
    Drug Test 10/01
    Start Date 10/17
    The interview was very laid back, the interviewer made me feel very comfortable and welcomed. It's kind of like a competition, because there's another interviewee in the room at the same time. So bring your A game. Star Format questions. At the end of the interview, the interviewer asked "Why should we hire you, and Why Humana?" Then walks out and gives about 5 minutes for you and the other person to answer. Comes back in the room and then you give your answers separately. After that my interviewer placed me in another room where there were other interviewees that made it past the 1st interview. Now we were waiting to be interviewed by the one who would be our manager if hired. She was very personable, and open, very knowledgable about Humana and answered my questions, and concerns. Best word of advice is to be Yourself, let your personality shine, don't be shy because 1st impressions are EVERYTHING!!!

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a bad leader, what made it hard to work with them, and what did you do?   Answer Question

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

I applied online and after a few weeks was emailed about a phone interview. Their phone interview was with an automated system. I waited without response for almost a month. I received an email asking me to conduct an in-person interview. The interview went really well, and then nothing...... for a month. I was told they'd be in contact the Friday or Monday after. I spent over an hour talking with them and was not even given the respect of an email response or call.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest motivator? Why do you feel like you'd be best for this job? Are you a goal setter?   Answer Question

Ethics Office Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Applied for the position online and was selected for an interview. I met with two individuals- a process manager and the director. The interview lasted an hour and was very conversational. They asked questions about my resume.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Humana (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Pretty quick, phone interview was easy and very thorough. Everything was done via email and phone up until the last interview. Be sure to dress neatly, answer questions clearly, and be prompt and punctual. Follow the CORE interview rules.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you have to negotiate do it within reason.

PNO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (New York, NY).

Interview

About your previous employment experience, career aspirations and motivations plus to some skills or project mentioned in the resume. talked about some colleges and experience in common plus to a brief description of my academic preparation. Interviewer gave description about the job environment, challenges and expectation related the department

Interview Questions

• Why I should hire you
      weakness and strength
      some questions was in english
      description about for last recent job
      mentioned someone do had jave good relation and why in your last experience
      Answer Question

Medical Records Retrieval Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (San Antonio, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

It was very relaxed. There were many questions, but none were really that hard. The interviewer that asked me the questions was very nice and personable. The office was very nice. I was asked to complete a second interview via Internet the following week. The second interview was similar to the first.

Enrollment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in August 2016.

Interview

Asked situational question..give an example when...phone.interview..then face to face..if you pass face to face you go see HR they will tell you you got the job. Jus be calm in the interview be very professional make sure you bring resume

Interview Questions

• How you worked on a team and how did yall reach the goal   Answer Question