Humana Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 21, 2017

2.8

Utilization Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Metairie, LA) in February 2017.

Interview

I met with 2 managers for my personal interview that were very professional and created a comfortable environment. The panel questions were directly work experience and job related processes. I left the interview feeling very confident.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Humana?   1 Answer

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Humana (Glendale, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

I was emailed to set up an in person interview, set for same week. It was a very quick process, and got an interview set up for just a few days out.

ITPM Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana in February 2017.

Interview

Automated recording questionnaire (impersonal) used for interview. Questions presented and brief 2 second pauses for response times with no replay options. Absolutely no follow-up and when I sent an email inquiry seeking an update I received an email informing me that I was no longer being considered for the position.

Healthcare Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Columbus, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied for this role at Humana (Columbus, OH) and was called for a face-to-face interview. The interview lasted for an hour. Most of the questions were behavioral and situational questions. Questions were asked about my previous roles and how I handled data. At the end of the interview, I was informed that I was the first candidate to be interviewed for the role and it was a role which was created due to more work available and not because someone had left. They informed me that they will let me know the outcome surely, it might take a month or a week, they themselves weren't sure. At the end of the interview, be sure to ask some questions yourself. This shows you are interested in the role and company. At this point of time, I thought I did the interview very well and was expecting a positive response.

After 10 days, I sent a follow-up email but they told me that they are still in the interview process. I emailed again a month later, no response. By now I've understood they have moved on. 6 weeks after the interview, I got a standard letter from HR about them moving on with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Describe your role?
      How large a data do you deal with?
      If there are problems with data, how do you address the problems?
      How do you deal with missing data?
      Did the data ever provide you with insights that you weren't expecting?   Answer Question

Production Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY).

Interview

describe time when.....then you have to come up with a time you did something. the questions asked have nothing to do with the position applied for. one question was on engagement. and was asked if you work from home would you come to engagement activities with the team.

Healthcare Finder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in January 2017.

Interview

Very quick. The entire process from applying to being offered a position was less than 3 weeks. There are only two interviews and both had fairly predictable easy questions. I applied for a work from home Healthcare finder. Recruitment was not exactly on the ball. Several times I emailed them after my first interview and never received a response. I only heard from them a week after my 2nd interview when I was offered the job. Base pay for me was 15.50.

Interview Questions

• What has been the biggest change in your life and how did it change you?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana in January 2017.

Interview

I applied on website. Got a call back over a month later. Interview was about a hour. Interviewer kind of wasnt paying attention. The interview had a ton of questions. Every thing he asked in interview happened on the floor.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

First interview was Telephonic with a recording.. which could be difficult if you think of something later in the process, you cannot go back and change nor add to anything previously stated. If your questions are answered satisfactory, the next interview would be a face to face with regional personnel.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (West Palm Beach, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied January 06, 3 days later I received an invitation for a pre-recorded phone interview. The recruiter contacted me the very next day to review my answers. She called me 3 days after to set up an in person interview, that lasted about 30 minutes and it was behavioral based questions. I received an offer 1 week after my in person interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you were most proud of your job and least proud   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Columbus, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

College Recruitment Interview. Met with a recruiter, very nice, about a 45 minute interview. Included a review of the company and Louisville, KY. Then asked a few questions talked about my experience. We then talked about various aspects of the company, the internship, living expenses, etc.

Interview Questions

• What sort of experience do you have with Medicaid?   1 Answer