Humana Interview Questions in Kentucky | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 1, 2017

2.8

Production Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY).

Interview

describe time when.....then you have to come up with a time you did something. the questions asked have nothing to do with the position applied for. one question was on engagement. and was asked if you work from home would you come to engagement activities with the team.

Healthcare Finder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in January 2017.

Interview

Very quick. The entire process from applying to being offered a position was less than 3 weeks. There are only two interviews and both had fairly predictable easy questions. I applied for a work from home Healthcare finder. Recruitment was not exactly on the ball. Several times I emailed them after my first interview and never received a response. I only heard from them a week after my 2nd interview when I was offered the job. Base pay for me was 15.50.

Interview Questions

• What has been the biggest change in your life and how did it change you?   1 Answer

Grievance and Appeals Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Applied online, 3 weeks later took a computer survey, 3 days later phone interview, 1 week later in person interview with 2 people, interview lasted approximately one hour, 2 weeks later employment offer

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for this job?
      Tell me about a time when you were on a team, and one of the members wasn’t doing his or her share.
      Please give me an example of a time when you took the initiative to improve a specific work process.
      Describe a time when a customer got angry with you. How did you react? How did you resolve the situation?
      Answer Question

G&A Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in November 2016.

Interview

Multi-step hiring process. Be prepared, be VERY prepared. The interviewers were very pleasant, 2:1 interview, they will pause to write your responses between questions. Use this time to gather your thoughts if needed.

Interview Questions

• Lots of situational questions, be sure to bring a list of your own. The interviewers love to be asked about their roles.   1 Answer

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY).

Interview

I first interviewed on campus, then was called for an on site interview at the Louisville office. The whole day consisted of two one-on-one interviews and a few networking events.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with excel?   Answer Question
    • Explain a complex concept to someone who has no background or knowledge in the material.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you worked in a team environment.   Answer Question

Pharmacy-HCPR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

I got there and they didn't even have me down to interview so there was some level of miscommunication going on, but I had an excellent interview and was offered the job on the spot. I've literally interviewed at this company 2 different times and has gotten turned down, but the 3rd time was the charm and I am forever grateful for the opportunity!

Interview Questions

• What has been your biggest accomplishment and your biggest downfall.   1 Answer

Customer Care Specialist(Pharmacy) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

I was shocked at how fast the entire process was. I applied Oct 17,2016 got an email to interview F2F Oct21, 2016. I had the interview Oct. 28, 2016 and was offered the job on the spot. It was a total of seven of us that came in at the set interview time. They took us back in smaller groups. It was me and another person sitting in the call center cubicle(supervisor's cubicle). We took turns in answering a series of typical interview questions you see here on glass door however, a couple threw me off(I will mention down below). At the end they ask why should we hire you?
     It did feel like a competition, but in the end the other candidate and I did get the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a supervisor or manager that you felt went above and beyond for you, and what did they do?

Here at Humana we encourage our employees to make healthy lifestyle changes, what lifestyle changes have you made recently or have encouraged others to make within the past year?
      Answer Question

Enrollment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in August 2016.

Interview

Asked situational question..give an example when...phone.interview..then face to face..if you pass face to face you go see HR they will tell you you got the job. Jus be calm in the interview be very professional make sure you bring resume

Interview Questions

• How you worked on a team and how did yall reach the goal   Answer Question

Enrollment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in August 2016.

Interview

First you have a thirty minute phone interview. After that if selected you have an in person interview in a group of three or more. They ask everyone the exact same questions and rotate on who will answer first.

Interview Questions

• Have you used multiple systems on a computer.   1 Answer

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied for the customer service position June 13 and received an email inviting me to do the voice montage a few days later. I completed the montage and within a couple of days a recruiter contacted me and invited me to do an interview via conference call with two supervisors. The interview was about a week later. Interview went good. I was asked a lot of questions and I answered them as honestly as possible. I was told they would contact me in a few days with decision. About a week later the recruiter called me and offered the job. The pay was actually more than I had anticipated and I accepted the position. She emailed me a formal job offer with information I needed to complete on the Humana website. I completed all information. I was then sent to do a drug test. I start work Sept 6. I will go through four weeks of training. The biggest advantage to me is I get to work from home. The worst part is having to wait until September 6 to actually start work.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you handled it.   1 Answer