Humana Interview Questions in Kentucky | Glassdoor

2.8

149 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in October 2017.

Interview

A thorough telephone screen consisting of a preset hour and time in which was agreed to hold the telephone interview and upon which the interview took place as agreed upon. Overall the interview process went pretty much as any other initial interviews would proceed

Interview Questions

• What is your previous work experience   1 Answer

Enrollment Limited Term Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in August 2017.

Interview

Panel interview with 2 other candidates. We all had the opportunity to build rapport before the actual interview, so that made it a little easier and less nerve wracking.

We had 3 leaders on the panel - one asked the questions, one took notes on our answers, and the other mainly listened in to ask follow up questions and to make sure we were answering the moderator's questions in full.

We each took turns answering the same questions, alternating each time to answer first.

After the panel interview, they brought each of us in for an individual interview, which consisted of listening to a customer call and then telling them exactly how I would handle the situation. Just be ready to get into customer service mode and ask questions that crack the code on what the customer really wants.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you put yourself into an uncomfortable situation and what was the result?   Answer Question

HEALTH CARE FINDER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in August 2017.

Interview

I Applied, Then 1 month later, First phone interview, speaking to someone and they typed everything I said. Second interview a week later, with two people over the phone.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in August 2017.

Interview

Typical interview process and questions - tell me how you got to where you are; strengths/weaknesses; describe experience related to job functions; working and management styles with others; salary expectations; willing to relocate; etc...

Interview Questions

• There was not an unexpected or difficult question - I prepared by looking at Glassdoor reviews and behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Agent Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online got phone interview a few days later. Scheduled face to face interview with a group setting. Even with proper credentials and professionalism they pick and choose who they WANT to hire. Humana is diligent with sending rejection letters to well deserving applicants.

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied 7/9, phone interview 7/21, in person 8/15, hired 8/16, start 9/11... the phone interview is quick and easy basic questions. The one on one interview was about 45 minutes and I was asked several questions. The questions were pretty much all questions about a situation and how you dealt with it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult colleague. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Shared Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in June 2017.

Interview

Contacted by company recruiter. Primarily discussed role specifics and how my skills would match. Discussed current history and why transitioning from current role to manager position. I was asked about range of salary and expectations.

Interview Questions

• What are you doing in your current role that relate to this position   Answer Question

Production Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY).

Interview

describe time when.....then you have to come up with a time you did something. the questions asked have nothing to do with the position applied for. one question was on engagement. and was asked if you work from home would you come to engagement activities with the team.

Healthcare Finder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in January 2017.

Interview

Very quick. The entire process from applying to being offered a position was less than 3 weeks. There are only two interviews and both had fairly predictable easy questions. I applied for a work from home Healthcare finder. Recruitment was not exactly on the ball. Several times I emailed them after my first interview and never received a response. I only heard from them a week after my 2nd interview when I was offered the job. Base pay for me was 15.50.

Interview Questions

• What has been the biggest change in your life and how did it change you?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in January 2017.

Interview

Did not happened, because did not passed pre-screening process. The response about "we decided to proceed with another candidate took about 1 m". Thank you for contributing to the community. Your opinion will help others make decisions about jobs and companies.