Humana Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Humana Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in October 2017.

Interview

A thorough telephone screen consisting of a preset hour and time in which was agreed to hold the telephone interview and upon which the interview took place as agreed upon. Overall the interview process went pretty much as any other initial interviews would proceed

Interview Questions

• What is your previous work experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in March 2009.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview that was very pleasant. It was the typical walk me through your resume and some behavioral questions. After passing that came a full day of interviewing in Louisville. There were three different interviews some were one-on-one while others were group/panel interviews. The questions were, again, very generic resume and behavioral questions although a little tougher than the phone interview questions.

The problem was that they never got back to me. I had to call every week or two to check on my status. Usually this would result in another phone interview, or two, or three. Over a two month period I had interviewed roughly 15 different people and had never been given any feedback or status updates unless I called and asked for them. This is one of the most unprofessional companies I have ever applied to for a job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time at work when you had to solve a dispute, how you handled it, and the outcome.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Humana in July 2009.

Interview

Its not too hard to get a job with Humana (once you actually get an interview) If you have the skills they are looking for, have a decent personality and show them you can get along with their team members they should hire you.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where someone was not responding to your emails in order to complete a project?   1 Answer
    • How do you best communicate? Email, phone or in person?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate, countered and they countered back. I accepted the counter.