Humana Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

3.2

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Humana (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Very precise with a good balance of technical and behavioral questions. Questions were all pertinent to the position I was hiring for. The interview was a conference call with management and technical lead. Manger was direct and honest with both questioning and answering questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked basic technical questions, SQL knowledge, Server architecture, and SDLC questions.
      Behavior questions were around dealing with people and pressure. Examples and added some what-ifs to the my responses to get a good feel of how I would handle variants to my experiences.   Answer Question

Finance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a fairly easy interview process asking about communication skills and personality. Nothing too difficult. The interview was 15 minutes, and I was pretty much done. I walked out went home and got a call back a week later.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you dealt with a difficult person or a difficult situation. How did you solve it?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

First you get an invite to take an automated questionaire over the phone. Then you receive an email to schedule a face to face interview, mine was with two people, one was a manager and the other was a supervisor, I believe. This was my second time interviewing with Humana, and like my first interview, they really seemed to like me. However, I'm not sure, but it felt like they wanted someone "younger". I received a rejection email 2 days later. Humana wasted my time, so needless to say, I will not be applying with them again.

Humana Early Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

I received an email from my professor about this program. There were not many development program for freshman, and I thought why don't I try to apply. So I applied online. 10 days later, they informed me that I am one of the candidate of interest and they scheduled an online interview. and then two weeks later, I received an email that state I am a selected candidate for this program.

Interview Questions

• They ask whether I already know which field (specific field) I want to work in the future or not   Answer Question

Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Humana (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2014.

Interview

I was asked a series of questions from 4 different Front Line Leaders about how I would handle different situation at the job and how would I handle situations with my co-workers of fighting, stealing and other things.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a situation with a co-worker if he came up to me and pushed me?   Answer Question

Telesales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Had one interview. Interview was very detailed and lasted approximately 20 to 30 minutes long. I was interviewed by the supervisor whom team I became a part of. The interview was very thorough and detailed oriented.

Interview Questions

• Interviewed asked about background and education. Strengths and weaknesses, and future goals.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Interview just came out and asked would I be interested in working with Humana?. And is this a company that I can see myself working with?

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Applied via job website ( careerbuilder.com ). Was contacted within a month's time by a Humana recruiter. Telephone interview was about a half hour or less, including some standard situational questions. The in person interview was scheduled at the call center. I was interviewed by two supervisors, one of whom was my supervisor when hired. Interview consisted of the standard situational questions, which most are accustomed to by now, although in this case there were many, many more than I'd been asked in the past. This may simply have been my manager having some fun, as he did ask me a few questions some months later about my thoughts in regards to his interview. As I recall I spend approximately 1 1/2 hours answering these questions.

Interview Questions

• ****SPOILER ALERT***

As the hour and a half mark was approaching, both supes stood up, and I was asked by my soon to be supe to think about a time I had something difficult to overcome in any sales situation I'd encountered in the past, and they abruptly left the room to let me ponder my response. I didn't have any difficulty answering, but was somewhat thrown by their sudden departure. I later learned this is the time the two took a moment to decide my fate. I'm assuming they still employ the tactic, so choose your answer wisely ;) And be aware it may be somewhat of a trick question. Some of the supes do have a healthy sense of humor.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Minimally.

Telesales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2013.

Interview

First I had a phone interview and then continued onto a face to face interview. The interview was with two supervisors. The supervisors hand pick who they hire for their team. They do offer jobs on the spot. Health Insurance license is not manditory but is preferred.

Interview Questions

• Experience with examples, what you are looking for in the job, expectations of the job   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2011.

Interview

Phone screen, then two interviews with hiring manager
    Mostly behavioral based questions or "Tell me about a time when ..." Be prepared to give examples of successful projects and failed projects along with learnings

Negotiation

they don't really negotiate. is what it is.

Human Resource Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Humana (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2010.

Interview

I applied online. A few days later I got a call to set up a phone interview. Then two weeks later they call me to set up a in person interview. Three weeks later I interview in person. I never heard anything back. One week later I call and then they told they had selected someone else.

Interview Questions

• Thougest personality to work with?   1 Answer
    • Why did I want to leave my current position?   1 Answer