Humana Sales Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Humana Sales Coordinator Interview Questions

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Humana in October 2009.

Interview

They have a screening then a 1:1 then you meet with another manager and then they take about three weeks to get back to you on a decision. It was a fast turnover time once the decision had been made however negotiation was not pleasant.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Humana in September 2008.

Interview

I was referred by a past employee. The face-to-face interview was very casual; meet at a restaurant. This interview was conducted by the two individuals for whom I would be reporting. The next step was a "formal" interview by a recruiter. Asked many "situational" type questions. Was surprised by the intensity of this interview. Later heard that is was this particular rescruiter's style. But be prepared!

Would absolutely NOT reveal the salary range for the position (I tried several different angles). I did, however, do my homework ahead of time by researching salary ranges so, I asked for the 75 percentile and got it. Once I revealed what my bottom line was, the recruiter revealed that I was $1000 BELOW the very top of the range. Moral of the story: aim high.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a very difficult professional situation and how you overcame/handled/resolved the problem?   Answer Question