Humana Telesales Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 24, 2017

2.5

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (San Antonio, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email after one of their recruiters found my resume and was asked to schedule an interview. The email stated they were hiring for both full-time and limited term positions. When I arrived for the interview I found it was actually a job fair. During a pre-interview one of the recruiters asked if I was hiring for full-time or limited term. When I stated full-time, she asked if I would accept limited term and I responded, No. Fast-forward an hour later when during a panel review the interviewer stated they were only hiring for the limited term positions. What a waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• Why characteristic do I possess that would make me a fit for this role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Miramar, FL).

Interview

Quick and to the point, It looks like they were looking for an outgoing, friendly and fun personality. ther were alot of people that got hired that had no experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are a good fit to Humana? Where do you see yourself 5 years from now with the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (San Antonio, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward, they asked STAR formatted questions, the interviewer is now my current supervisor. I like that a lot because I didn't get interview by a HR personnel that I wasn't going to work for. She felt my personality as I did her and we've had an excellent working relationship.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to provided push back with a potential client.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Madison, WI) in July 2014.

Interview

Took 1 week, interview, skype, offer. Interview process was straight forward, didnt expect too much from it. Very typical interview, tell me about yourself, what are your weaknesses, strenghts, etc, etc. Whats your favorite thing to do outside of work.

Interview Questions

• Whats the strangest thing you did at work   1 Answer

Negotiation

take or leave it

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Had one interview. Interview was very detailed and lasted approximately 20 to 30 minutes long. I was interviewed by the supervisor whom team I became a part of. The interview was very thorough and detailed oriented.

Interview Questions

• Interviewed asked about background and education. Strengths and weaknesses, and future goals.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Interview just came out and asked would I be interested in working with Humana?. And is this a company that I can see myself working with?

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Humana (Tampa, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

If you are licensed and have a pulse you are hired. It was surprisingly very easy not many questions the interview was done in less than 10 minutes and I got an offer on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Humana (Tampa, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

Tag teamed by two supervisors with questions. Couldn't understand most of what one was saying. Couldn't find an available room for my interview, so ended up doing it in a copy room.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of questions about my previous job that wasn't insurance related.   5 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Humana (Tampa, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied thru career builder got an email that I would have a phone interview. Had the phone interview they ask how much would U like to make be honest because if hired they will go by what u say on the phone interview. Went to location for face to face got second interview on the spot as well as hired on the spot

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No what u say in phone interbis2is what they pay

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Humana (Tampa, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

with two managers asking questions back and forth. critical thinking questions. good guy bad guy type of attitude. good to review your work history before interview so you know how to answer some of the questions. do research on the company and position

Interview Questions

• name a difficult situation you had with a manager and how did you solve it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Tampa, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interview was relaxed. I was told I was going to have to sell something in my panel interview but I didnt have to. I would be prepared just in case. I didn't find any unusual questions in the interview process. The questions sounded like this.. Name a time when.. (you had to overcome a struggle) remember a time when... I heard back within 1 week of interview, I heard others waited months.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest obstacle you overcame and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I personally didn't negotiate because I received a fair offer. My coworker did and he was declined via email. If u have education and experience you will be at the top end of salary. If one or the other than expect low-mid range.