Humboldt Universität zu Berlin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Humboldt Universität zu Berlin

Studentische Hilfskraft Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Humboldt Universität zu Berlin (Berlin (Germany)) in November 2012.

Interview

I already knew the professor from his seminars and exams. It was quite casual with him, his student research assistant, and his assistant. They asked lots of questions regarding my research interests, computer skills (even though it was in the humanities), and they wanted to get to know me as a person.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the computer programs and application with which you are familiar?   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Humboldt Universität zu Berlin (Berlin (Germany)) in May 2011.

Interview

There is nothing I could really say about the interview process because these are position you usually get if you know the staff. For example if you already worked as a student assistant and did well you will get a graduate position offered if there is one available. If not your supervisors will recommend you to colleagues in other work groups.

Interview Questions

• I did not have a real interview. People in the work group knew me and they knew my skills and how I work.   1 Answer

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Humboldt Universität zu Berlin (Berlin (Germany)) in September 2012.

Interview

Persönliches Gespräch mit dem Chef, sehr thematisch-inhaltlich, Besprechung von möglichen Forschungsthemen, Auswahl war möglich, Im Dialog sollte heraus kommen, ob es bei beiden Seiten menschlich passt, Gespräch war nett, Themenvorschläge sollten allerdings kritisch hinterfragt werden / auf Erfolgschancen überdacht werden, nicht alles abnicken, Rückfragen stellen