Hungry Howie's Pizza & Subs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 18, 2017

1.5

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hungry Howie's Pizza & Subs (West Palm Beach, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

I honestly just walked in and was hired on the spot since it was a new establishment. The managers are super friendly and I'm excited to start! Most of these stores don't require any previous experience and are perfect for first time workers!

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hungry Howie's Pizza & Subs.

Interview

There were no questions, just need to know someone. I walked into the back of the store and he made me talk to him while he worked on prep. All he wanted to know was if I could and when I could work.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hungry Howie's Pizza & Subs in May 2017.

Interview

The process took only a few days; I submitted my application online via Snagajob on a Friday, I was called on a Sunday, and had my interview on a Tuesday. The interview was only 10-15 minutes, and the questions were very basic. They were mostly interested in whether or not I had a reliable vehicle, insurance, and when I was available.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a reliable mode of transportation?   1 Answer
    • Do you have insurance?   1 Answer
    • Are you available during the evenings, and would you be able to cover someone else's shift last-minute if they were unable to work it?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hungry Howie's Pizza & Subs.

Interview

It was a short interview. We shared a conversation about my resume, as well as my driving record and insurance. The conversation was to see if I was a nice person who seemed hard working. The interview was not packed with questions.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hungry Howie's Pizza & Subs (Charlotte, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

Really easy and relaxed interview. Basically just asked about my availability and if I had any previous delivery experience. They get your driver's license info to check your driving history and they called me back the same day to schedule orientation.

In Shop Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hungry Howie's Pizza & Subs (Fayetteville, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

Very quick , they were new and just looking for anybody he wanted me to be a delivery driver so I took the position cause I needed a job , they were friendly they just ask like 3 questions and you got the job

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hungry Howie's Pizza & Subs (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

There isn't interview. The manager was looking for an immediate driver and he was impressed when he saw my Resume. Started working next day. First thing, it is not easy to learn inbound calls and taking order, but you will get used to it. Now I am mastering in it.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in any other Pizza place?   1 Answer

Inside Worker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hungry Howie's Pizza & Subs in June 2015.

Interview

I contacted the area manager before the interview. I sat down with the area manager, gave him my resume, and he outlined what the job would entail. It was informal but covered all the necessary materials. I filled out an application and my hiring documents after the interview, and I started work a few days later.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hungry Howie's Pizza & Subs in June 2015.

Interview

It was cut pretty short because she didnt have the questions that she needed to ask, with her. Never once was I asked which management position I was applying for, and was assumed that I wanted the Shift leader position. It was only basic questions and nothing too in depth about experience.

Interview Questions

• How many hours are you willing to work (a week)?
      How long do you plan on working for the company?
      What are you strengths and weaknesses?
      How much would you like to be paid?
      Answer Question

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Algonac, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hungry Howie's Pizza & Subs (Algonac, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

It was pretty casual and informative. All job duties were explained. Good questions. It was fairly brief. It was held in the back office of the store. The manager took notes. Job offered next day.

Interview Questions

• What were your job responsibilities at your previous employer?   1 Answer