Hunter Technical Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hunter Technical Resources

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hunter Technical Resources (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

I took a casual lunch meeting as I was referred to the job by a friend. I took the meeting not knowing anything about recruiting and left wanting to be a recruiter with Hunter. I felt that the interview wasn't very formal, but realized quickly why it didn't need to be. Now that I am here and working for this company, I see why a networking meeting is a better way to interview for a job. I put that into practice with my candidates now, as a creative way to really get to know an individual for their strengths, since an interview can oftentimes be a high-stress environment, but never needs to be.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

IT Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hunter Technical Resources (Cleveland, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

phone interview no face to face contact arranged by Hunter with the client Rep listened on the phone in background and gave feedback on the whole process was then given the opportunity to take the job or not

Sourcer Interview

Interview

Phone interview first, face to face followed within a week. I talked with an another sourcer on phone interview and I met manager and ceo at the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage time schedule to accomplish tasks   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hunter Technical Resources (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

very quick and simple. Hunter, then 2 with client and you're done.They will call you first and then will request on site interview with client if possible. The experience overall was fairly pleasant and the team works with you and your schedule. Did a great job coordinating between myself and the client.

Interview Questions

• have you worked on large project? How do you handle stress?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hunter Technical Resources (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty straightforward interview process. Had an initial call with a VP, then came in for an onsite interview. Met with team members as well as ownership. Very up front with the demands and expectations.

Interview Questions

• What is a big motivating factor for you?   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hunter Technical Resources (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview and then a 3 hour on-site. Met members of management and the team separately. Honestly it's a fun process of you're the right personality fit. Everyone is very nice and no left-field questions. Fast background check for criminal/education. No drug test required (what staffing firm does?)

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hunter Technical Resources (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview was very good. First they took my Phone screening I have successfully clear the first round. Then they took my face to face round . I cleared this round very easily.