Huntington Beach Union High School District Instructional Aide Special Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Huntington Beach Union High School District

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Huntington Beach Union High School District

Instructional Aide Special Education Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huntington Beach Union High School District (Huntington Beach, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online and then was asked to take tests at the district. I had to take basic math and English tests and also a teaching style test. They were easy- not something to study for unless you need to brush up on basic math. I then interviewed in front of a panel of teachers from two different schools. These teachers were calm and allowed me a few extra seconds to think about a response to a question. After that I interviewed with another teacher in a smaller room for a different school. The teacher talked about the school and the program in depth and then asked a few questions before we finished. That second interview was a lot quicker than the first one.

Interview Questions

• What subjects do you feel comfortable with? (i.e. English, math, science, etc)   1 Answer
  • What would you do if a parent stopped you in the parking lot and asked you how their student was doing? (Your teacher is not around.)   1 Answer