Huntington National Bank Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Huntington National Bank Branch Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Huntington National Bank

2.9

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank.

Interview

Very comfortable experience. Phone interview was standard questions about why leaving, sales and leadership experience, etc. The interview was with district manager, then later interviewed with dm's boss. Both focusing on behaviors and experience. Looking for someone who has the values of the company and can be a strong coach to their staff.

Interview Questions

• Have you had a difficult employee and how did you deal?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Huntington National Bank

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Columbus, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

I had an initial interview with HR. The second was with hiring manager. Also had to do an in aisle simulation showing sales approach.The interviewers has a very strong sales focus. They explained that it was for an In-Store Giant Eagle opening. Every one was friendly and approachable. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach someone in the aisles to get them interested to talk to you?   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank.

Interview

Panel interview with DM and 3 other management personnel. Be prepared to discuss how you will be able to coach others. Give examples of past coaching and mgt experience. Have an idea of what your first day first week and first month in the role would look like. What tools you will use to be successful.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Detroit, MI) in December 2012.

Interview

One on one, comfortable. Management really knows how to make you feel wanted and comfortable. Questions weren't easy, but were very answerable. They will answer any questions you have. They also give you a real understanding of the job your are applying for. No surprises, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Columbus, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called after applying online and did a phone interview. Followed up with a phone interview from hiring manager. Both were very nice and non-aggressive. It's always refreshing speak with people that actually have manners!

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank.

Interview

Called by recruiter, then face to face, then offered job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy, I asked they gave

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank in January 2010.

Interview

The process included an online application, online test, phone interview, interview with HR and an interview with direct management.

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (East Lansing, MI) in May 2018.

Interview

Was contacted via Indeed to see if I was interested. Applied online and was called back by 2 recruiters. Had a phone screening and was invited to interview with the DM the following week face to face. Interview went well and was invited to do a Branch visit to job shadow and do a face to face with a Community Branch Manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experiences and how they would fit the culture of Huntington?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Columbus, OH) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online , I received an email from a recruiter sharing information about job. 1 week later another email requesting an interview. 4 days later f2f .No offer extended

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank.

Interview

I was extremely disappointed and in fact will never recommend anyone to apply for a position at Huntington Bank. Applying for a position is very time consuming. I not only had to complete the application online but I took an assessment online which took over 1 1/2 hour. At that time, I knew I must have past and met the skills they are looking for because I was asked to take an online interview. (I was prepared and dressed as if I was going to conduct an interview in person) I completed the interview and I felt I had done very well. I was shocked to learn when I received the reject letter saying they have identified other candidates who have the experience and skills closely match. So take it as you may.......I will never recommend or apply with Huntington National Bank.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Huntington Bank   1 Answer