Huntington National Bank Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Huntington National Bank Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Huntington National Bank

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Flint, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

Not a bad process recruiter called and did a phone interview, had in person interview 2 days later. Offer letter emailed within an hour of interview completion. Very straightforward process

Interview Questions

• What is something that a supervisor told you you needed to work on during a coaching moment?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Huntington National Bank

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Columbus, OH).

Interview

It was a relaxed one-on-one interview with HR personnel. The professional impression of Huntington as a company was encouraging and the interviewer seemed truly interested in candidates. It was some time ago, but I felt comfortable with the company and how she presented it.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Flint, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Went to the call center in Flint for the First Merritt bank merger preparation. Sat with a woman who interviewed me by asking me several customer service questions. I was told that training lasts 4-5 weeks from 8-5, then I could have the 10-6 shift. She showed me around the call center and the new equipment. I thought the interview went generally positive other than the fact that they are trying to jam overqualified folks that have 10+ years experience who are used to making $55-75k per year into $12 an hour jobs. The interviewer stated that they "only want the best" for these new entry level jobs - but they aren't paying a fair wage for it. You are required to work weekends and holidays also. I was not told why I was not offered a position, but I can only assume that they knew that I am far too overqualified for the position. I was emailed an impersonal form letter type email a few days later. Not the most professional operation. Also, you cannot be a smoker to work here which is a bit too personal. Next they won't be hiring people who bite their nails in the privacy of their homes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Columbus, OH) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied they sent me a video interview where you have to answer basic call center question and than a phone interview which told you about the different positions they was hiring for and than they set you up with an interview which ask you the same questions you answer in the video interview

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to use mutilple resources to help a customer out   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank in June 2011.

Interview

This was a three part interview. The first stages was with head of hr that had the basic background questions. The second stage was with one with a floor managers, with more probing questions about the company and position itself. And the final was with a team lead in the department.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about the company   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holland, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Holland, MI) in December 2012.

Interview

My interview process consisted of 2 phone interviews & an in person interview. The first interview was just basic information about your experience. The second interview was behavioral sales oriented questions. It was obvious the interviewer was reading off of a script, be as specific as possible with answers, they continually ask for more specific information. I was not impressed with this interview, however was asked to continue to the in person interview at the branch. They only asked questions pertaining to sales, it didn't really touch on anything else. I thought this interview went well, however the hiring manager obviously didn't as I was not offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavior/experience based questions. Nothing outside of normal.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Columbus, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

Some days after I had sent in my application, I had been emailed to fill out a skills test. Once I submitted the test, I was emailed by someone from Huntington who wanted to schedule a phone interview. After we had the phone interview a week later, I was invited to come into a one-on-one interview with one of the employers. After the interview, they immediately ran a background check. The company then proceeded to offer me a position within a week.

Interview Questions

• What weaknesses do you possess, if any?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Columbus, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

First phone interview, which was specific question about phone sales experience in previous jobs that required , tact, enthusiasm, and assertiveness, along with patience, and concern for customers request

Interview Questions

• no difficult or unexpected question   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Holland, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Holland, MI) in October 2013.

Interview

simple they'll ask for you to navigate a computer which is super easy. They ask the standard questions about previous employment and why you picked Huntington National bank. Very nice, however really want you to go into detail about each position you worked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they asked if amount was okay

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank in January 2012.

Interview

I enjoy working in a team environment, and I get along well with people. In my past work experience, I implemented a system to help organize the communication between my coworkers to enhance our productivity as a team.
    I believe that I have a lot to contribute to a team environment, and am comfortable in both leadership and player roles. I'm outgoing, friendly, and have strong communication skills