Huntington National Bank Information Security Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Huntington National Bank Information Security Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Huntington National Bank

2.5

Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Columbus, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

Very relaxed conversation. The interview is one on one. The manager liked to talk about the demand of the job to see if it would throw me on edge. Not to many technical questions. The position requires you to be current on active threats so have a few examples, Info Sec is part of our daily culture... you should know of at least one hack that was recent.

Interview Questions

• Not technical at all..
    Questions ranged from previous experiences and how I keep up to date with current threats.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I started as a contract employee making $60,000k annually.. If I stayed as a contact... contract lasted three months and then they offered me the position at $45,000k annually.. I asked for them to match the industry standard for the area ($70,000k) they would not, HR was firm at $45,000k

Other Interview Reviews for Huntington National Bank

Information Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank.

Interview

Two people asked questions, 1 about the current role and 2 about my existing experience. They wanted to know if I would be a good cultural fit to their team. I was denied due to not having a bachelors degree even though I have experience and knowledge.

Interview Questions

• You don't have IT background. How did you get here?   1 Answer