Huntington National Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

2.6

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Akron, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

training class has 4 weeks of paid training, ($12.50/hour) Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. We are not able to accommodate any paid or unpaid time off in the first 4 weeks, since it is the probationary period. Any missed days during training could result in termination.

Interview Questions

• If this still sounds like something you are interested in pursuing, please email me back and I will respond back with the next steps   1 Answer

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

First you have to pass a online behavioral test. Then you have to do a 30 minute online interview where you respond to questions from a screen (no interviewer involved). After that I got a call and had a interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Huntington? Why do you think you are fit for this job?   Answer Question

Business Banker I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank.

Interview

Three total interviews. A telephone screening, and two face to face interviews. Followed by a drug screening including a nicotine screening. They are a nicotine free company so nicotine disqualifies you from employment

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation with a customer and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Relationship Banker I Float Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Akron, OH).

Interview

So the hiring process was very easy. It took about 2 days. First I had a phone interview then I was scheduled to meet with the hiring manager the next day. I had a panel interview, 1 hour later, the hiring manager called me to come back to do shadowing. The next day the offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• Has a customer ever had a problem understanding you & what did you do ?   Answer Question

Branch Relationship Banker I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank.

Interview

Contacted by phone to set up phone interview. Phone interview was typical; they explained the position well and asked general first questions. Why Huntington? Can you explain more about your work experience on your resume? Also some basic behavioral questions about customer service and sales.

Next, an in-person interview was scheduled where they spoke in further detail about the job and training, which was great. Then they asked more behavioral questions and asked me to rate myself on organizational skills, timeliness, etc.

They said they would have an answer mid-to-late next week, so I called Friday because I had not heard anything.

Interview Questions

• Why Huntington?   Answer Question
    • Can you explain more about your work experience on your resume?   Answer Question
    • Rate yourself on the following:
      organizational skills
      timeliness
      multitasking
      customer service
      Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank.

Interview

Interview process was fast and efficient. It did not take much time for them to make a decision and the turn around time was very fast. It was about the only good thing that is going for them

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Napoleon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Napoleon, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Apply online and then received a phone interview with a very professional Talent Acquisition Consultant. One on one interview with the hiring manager who took the time to get to know you and your management style and explained exact expectations. Two additional phone interviews with hiring manager partners. Very positive experience, was kept informed the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Huntington Bank. Coaching/management style.   Answer Question

Application

I interviewed at Huntington National Bank in February 2017.

Interview

Proactive, prompt, informative right expectations set! First I applied, then I was sent an email notification. I had a total of 3 interviews. After the last interview I was offered the position along with everything I wanted and I gladly accepted.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Columbus, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Went through three rounds of 30 minute interviews. It was somewhat technical but mainly I answered questions about my background in the field. The interviewers had focused heavily on my resume and the projects I had performed prior, and I had to adequately explain how they were built and why I used certain concepts for each. The other half of the interview was their explanation of the culture at Huntington, which answered a lot of questions I had in the 30 minutes I had with each. I felt that I needed to very aware of what was being asked at all times as I had to explain key programming concepts through the items on my resume. Each interviewer was very professional and seemed to take interest in both me and my thoughts on working at Huntington, and made me feel more relaxed as the process went on. For the position for which I was interviewing, the time length of each session seemed fair enough to review knowledge and conversational skills, and I did not take a break between the managers coming in -- as soon as one had finished, the next was ready to sit down. As well, I got a tour of the floors and teams of which I could become a part, and it made me feel that I would be welcome at Huntington should I be offered.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement polymorphic methods into a program structure?   Answer Question

Branch Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Defiance, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Defiance, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied on line. Interviewed with the district manager. Was supposed to get a phone call from recruiter to set up time to shadow another service manager. Received voicemail 6 days later from recruiter, have left messages and have gotten no return call