Huntington National Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Lansing, MI) in June 2019.

Interview

Put in app, within the same week did phone interview. 4 days later called back for 1st interview. The day of interview got the date for the 2nd interview with the District Manager which was 2 days later. Following week was called and offered position

Interview Questions

• To role play asking the customer to signup for their credit card. How do you keep a constant relationship with regular customer , give a real life example.   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Ashland, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

There were two interviewers, one was audit department manager and the other was audit team leader. They firstly introduced Huntington and what should I did if I got this job. Then they asked a few question. Last, they asked me if I had some question about the company or the job.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Junior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Columbus, OH) in May 2018.

Interview

Very short interview, only 30 minutes long, I didn't have much time to speak. Only one of the three interviewers was present, others were on the phone. They were nice and helpful, but I could tell they were worried about other things.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Columbus, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview schedule was done in a week and the interview took 2 hours. But we are yet to get the results. In the portal it still shows as interview scheudled

Client Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

The interviewing process began with a phone interview, then an interview with the hiring manager and then with the staff. After three interviews, nothing. No follow up on whether or not I was gonig to be considered for the position. I had to reach out to the hr staff and finally a return email stating that the hiring manager was considering another candiddate. Then a couple of weeks later the same position was online and I reached out to another hr representative who researched my inquiry and got back to me saying that the hiring manager was not sure on the open post.

Interview Questions

• How soon would I be able to start if hired?   1 Answer

Collections Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank.

Interview

Huntington at that time had a job fair and I decided to apply. Interview was a sit down one on one. Very simple interview, questions asked pertained to my background in the field and what previous computer programs I used.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Columbus, OH) in December 2015.

Interview

Had a phone screen with HR initially followed up by phone interview with hiring manager. Was asked to provide work samples by the hiring manager and did so via email. Waited a week, followed up to ensure my work samples were received. I did not hear back. Followed up again with HR approximately a month later(due to Holidays) and did not hear back. Decided to login to the online HR system to check the "status" and noticed the job declination message. Glad I checked otherwise I'd still be waiting and being ignored. My suggestion to the company is to review your HR policy with respect to interview and candidate communication. Very unprofessional in my opinion to leave candidates hanging and blatantly ignoring.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Columbus, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed twice. The first time was an initial screening done by the HR representative assigned to their group. I had to give some high level information on my resume as well as on my listed experience. The next interview was a scheduled in-person interview with the hiring manager. Finally, I was sent to a second interview with a panel of three individuals. The reason for the third interview was that I was being hired into an analytics role and the current hiring manager didn't have a lot of experience hiring in this area.

Interview Questions

• The panel of three asked me about how I would set up an experiment to determine what types of promotional items should be sent out to different bank customers based upon their current accounts.

The hiring manager put a metrics deck in front of me that they currently use and asked me to give insight/feedback. He was trying to figure out my method of thinking about and solving problems.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank.

Interview

1) Submitted my resume to a posting and hiring manager called me
    2) I was flown to the office and met the team. I spoke to everyone from the team and each person asked me a bunch of questions about my interest. I pretty much repeated the same answers over and over again.
    3) I received an offer somewhat soon after the interview and the process was fairly straightforward. I was contacted by HR in regards to my interest

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairborn, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Fairborn, OH) in June 2011.

Interview

Met with the branch manager of the branch I wanted to apply for. They were nice enough to meet me closer to work since they were very interested in me. Had a pretty good interview and everything went well. Sent a follow up email and no response and then left a message and no response a few days after the interview. Overall I would say that management is not on top of it within Huntington and very stuck up!

Interview Questions

• You have one week left in the month and your team is 70% to goal. What do you do or say to rally the team to hit goal for that month?   1 Answer

IS Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Phone call, interview with two people and then offer.

Interview Questions

• When comparing this bank to its competitors, what would you say make Huntington stand out in the marketplace?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I stated what I was making at the time and will not make a move for no less than a 10K bump. Recruiter wanted to talk me out of my desired number but I stood my ground.