Huntington National Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Huntington National Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.6

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank.

Interview

Very thorough. I submitted my resume and their system picked out something that would indicate experience. The system then immediately sent me personality and skills testing. Then it determined I could go farther in the interview process and sent me a link for a digital interview. The face to face interview was about 1 1/2 weeks after the digital interview.

Interview Questions

• I was not expecting to be asked what I like to do on my time off.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Battle Creek, MI

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Battle Creek, MI).

Interview

I filled out an application online, and then had to do a "digital interview" where I answered questions on video. A few weeks later I was contacted by a recruiter and set up a phone interview, where they just asked if the wage they were offering was okay, if I could pass a drug and nicotine test, etc. I was then told at the end of the phone screening that the position wasn't actually available, they just posted it to collect applicants for the future but she wanted to set me up for an in person interview anyway. I was supposed to be contacted to set that up but never was.

Interview Questions

• What has been your proudest achievement at your job.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to admit you were wrong   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to sell something to a customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Columbus, OH).

Interview

After a phone interview I was ask for an in person interview at the corporate office where I sat with a manager of the phone bank for about 20 minutes. They asked about previous work history and then asked role play scenarios.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Flint, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

Not a bad process recruiter called and did a phone interview, had in person interview 2 days later. Offer letter emailed within an hour of interview completion. Very straightforward process

Interview Questions

• What is something that a supervisor told you you needed to work on during a coaching moment?   Answer Question

Collections Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank.

Interview

Huntington at that time had a job fair and I decided to apply. Interview was a sit down one on one. Very simple interview, questions asked pertained to my background in the field and what previous computer programs I used.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Akron, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

training class has 4 weeks of paid training, ($12.50/hour) Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. We are not able to accommodate any paid or unpaid time off in the first 4 weeks, since it is the probationary period. Any missed days during training could result in termination.

Interview Questions

• If this still sounds like something you are interested in pursuing, please email me back and I will respond back with the next steps   1 Answer

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

First you have to pass a online behavioral test. Then you have to do a 30 minute online interview where you respond to questions from a screen (no interviewer involved). After that I got a call and had a interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Huntington? Why do you think you are fit for this job?   Answer Question

Business Banker I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank.

Interview

Three total interviews. A telephone screening, and two face to face interviews. Followed by a drug screening including a nicotine screening. They are a nicotine free company so nicotine disqualifies you from employment

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation with a customer and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Ashland, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

There were two interviewers, one was audit department manager and the other was audit team leader. They firstly introduced Huntington and what should I did if I got this job. Then they asked a few question. Last, they asked me if I had some question about the company or the job.

Branch Relationship Banker I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank.

Interview

Contacted by phone to set up phone interview. Phone interview was typical; they explained the position well and asked general first questions. Why Huntington? Can you explain more about your work experience on your resume? Also some basic behavioral questions about customer service and sales.

Next, an in-person interview was scheduled where they spoke in further detail about the job and training, which was great. Then they asked more behavioral questions and asked me to rate myself on organizational skills, timeliness, etc.

They said they would have an answer mid-to-late next week, so I called Friday because I had not heard anything.

Interview Questions

• Why Huntington?   Answer Question
    • Can you explain more about your work experience on your resume?   Answer Question
    • Rate yourself on the following:
      organizational skills