Huntington National Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.6

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Interview

right after submitting your application, you have to complete a series of personality tests online. Then they will send you a link for a digital interview. You have 2 tryouts for each question.
    Then they will review it and call you if they are interested.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you needed help from your colleagues to help a customer and you had to provide additional services.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to make a decision in a tough situation   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank in October 2017.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter who said I would be contacted to set up an interview. I was then emailed by a different recruiter asking when I could come in for a 3.5 hour interview to which I immediately responded. I never heard back so I emailed them again and she said someone would contact me. The next day I received a call from the original recruiter saying the position had been filled.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Cleveland, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

There was an interview via the web. No one did the interview. Six questions were asked and you have to record your answers. Those answers are sent to Huntington bank.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you see someone doing something against company policy?   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Columbus, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview schedule was done in a week and the interview took 2 hours. But we are yet to get the results. In the portal it still shows as interview scheudled

Branch Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Charleston, WV) in July 2017.

Interview

At a public place, the interviewer was very friendly. She made a lot of false promises regarding the position. She did ask good questions that I could answer easily.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank.

Interview

Very thorough. I submitted my resume and their system picked out something that would indicate experience. The system then immediately sent me personality and skills testing. Then it determined I could go farther in the interview process and sent me a link for a digital interview. The face to face interview was about 1 1/2 weeks after the digital interview.

Interview Questions

• I was not expecting to be asked what I like to do on my time off.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Battle Creek, MI

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Battle Creek, MI).

Interview

I filled out an application online, and then had to do a "digital interview" where I answered questions on video. A few weeks later I was contacted by a recruiter and set up a phone interview, where they just asked if the wage they were offering was okay, if I could pass a drug and nicotine test, etc. I was then told at the end of the phone screening that the position wasn't actually available, they just posted it to collect applicants for the future but she wanted to set me up for an in person interview anyway. I was supposed to be contacted to set that up but never was.

Interview Questions

• What has been your proudest achievement at your job.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to admit you were wrong   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to sell something to a customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Columbus, OH).

Interview

After a phone interview I was ask for an in person interview at the corporate office where I sat with a manager of the phone bank for about 20 minutes. They asked about previous work history and then asked role play scenarios.

Collections Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank.

Interview

Huntington at that time had a job fair and I decided to apply. Interview was a sit down one on one. Very simple interview, questions asked pertained to my background in the field and what previous computer programs I used.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Flint, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

Not a bad process recruiter called and did a phone interview, had in person interview 2 days later. Offer letter emailed within an hour of interview completion. Very straightforward process

Interview Questions

• What is something that a supervisor told you you needed to work on during a coaching moment?   Answer Question