Huntington National Bank Relationship Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Huntington National Bank Relationship Banker Interview Questions

Interviews at Huntington National Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

First you have to pass a online behavioral test. Then you have to do a 30 minute online interview where you respond to questions from a screen (no interviewer involved). After that I got a call and had a interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Huntington? Why do you think you are fit for this job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Huntington National Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Columbus, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

STAR Interview process, passed 1st interview, very casual, second interview at another location. Thought I did well, but didn't get position. I passed phone interview, and 1st interview with Hiring Manager. I thought I had the job, was offered another same position, but at different branch. He did not offer me position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Interview

Online application, got call from a really nice and professional recruiter. Set up interview with Detroit community manager. Beware that gentlemen might waste you time. Very confusing process overall i must say

Interview Questions

• if they ask you tons of questions thats mean they dont want to hire you...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Port Clinton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Port Clinton, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

I Applied online, and received a phone call from HR about 3 days after applying. I then scheduled an interview, went the next day (it was unfortunately an hour away from my house), received a call the same day (about three hours later) saying I was hired and then I was asked when I could start (about two weeks out.) overall pretty easy and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose Huntington?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Chicago, IL) in September 2018.

Interview

Resume and then VIDEO interview it was as simple as that. Didn't get any contact after the first video interview. Just tell them what they want to hear and what they expect from a plain vanilla community relationship banker - plain vanilla bank product sales person.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself, what are your strengths, what are your weaknesses, why would you be a good fit, why do you want to work at huntington, is there anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself, Tell us about a personal achievement, Tell us how you solved a problem.   1 Answer

Relationship Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank in November 2018.

Interview

This is my first job application experience with Huntington National Bank. I applied online, I did complete a digital interview, nobody contacted me. They declined my application after 15 days of waiting.

Interview Questions

• Q: tell me more about your previous work experience? (in about 2 minutes)   Answer Question