Huntington National Bank Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Huntington National Bank Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Huntington National Bank

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was impersonal and digital. I had a phone interview and a video interview. You get no feedback on the interview at all, just a general email back. The phone interview is when they asked me what my availability, they didn't talk about the position I applied for at all.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Huntington National Bank

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Grand Rapids, MI) in March 2019.

Interview

In person interview with a district manager and one face-to-face with a branch manager. Spoke to two very professional individuals. I thought I hit it off with both interviewers, but never received a call from either. After two weeks, I called and texted both contacts that I had, only to get a short text back from the district manager saying that they were reviewing the applications and that I'd get a call back. I never received a call or text or email. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you encountered negative feedback from a representative. What did you do go counteract that feedback, and what results did you see?   Answer Question