Huntington National Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.5

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank.

Interview

Very thorough. I submitted my resume and their system picked out something that would indicate experience. The system then immediately sent me personality and skills testing. Then it determined I could go farther in the interview process and sent me a link for a digital interview. The face to face interview was about 1 1/2 weeks after the digital interview.

Interview Questions

• I was not expecting to be asked what I like to do on my time off.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Huntington National Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Battle Creek, MI

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Battle Creek, MI).

Interview

I filled out an application online, and then had to do a "digital interview" where I answered questions on video. A few weeks later I was contacted by a recruiter and set up a phone interview, where they just asked if the wage they were offering was okay, if I could pass a drug and nicotine test, etc. I was then told at the end of the phone screening that the position wasn't actually available, they just posted it to collect applicants for the future but she wanted to set me up for an in person interview anyway. I was supposed to be contacted to set that up but never was.

Interview Questions

• What has been your proudest achievement at your job.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to admit you were wrong   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to sell something to a customer.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank in July 2016.

Interview

Called from local branch to set up good time. Met with branch manager and teller lead. The interview was very laid back and chill. Received a phone call that afternoon from corporate asking some additional questions and explaining how I would receive an email offer. Immediate offer within 24 hours. Accepted offer and began working there and going through the training process within two weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Strongsville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Strongsville, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was relatively short and uncomplicated.There were 2 interviewers who were friendly, professional, and enthusiastic; and definitely team oriented. They were very proud of the team at their branch. It appeared very important to them that I knew something about Huntington's history and became quite animated when I began asking questions near the end of the interview. The interview took place yesterday and the interviewers indicated that a recruiting firm was used to end them resumes. For some reason, they received my resume without me having a phone interview first.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Hiring manager was extremely thorough and the interview went smoothly. The hiring manager made the assumption that post graduation, I would be interested in finding a new position which made me think that many employees leave after a short time.

Interview Questions

• Hiring manager asked an extensive amount of questions about the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Interviewed by recruiter answered basic questions about yourself as well as experience then they had you interview with at the branch with typical interview questions. Then they called back not too long after that with an offer.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank.

Interview

Call from recruiter to set up a 30-45 minute phone interview.
    Call from recruiter to set up a 1 hour in-branch interview with Teller Supervisor and Branch Manager.
    Call from recruiter about a week or so later to offer position. E-mailed offer letter and benefits.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you were not content with your work environment and how you dealt with that.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Interview

long background check, had 3 inteirews all at once which was kidna over whelming, but all in all was good got asked the same question by all three. got the job in the end so all good was the ongest nvterivew ............................................................................................................................................................................

Negotiation

met me half way

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I applied online and after 1+ weeks, received their phone interview. I was interviewed by a supervisor and a branch manager couple days after the call.The interview was easy and comfortable. They basically asked if i'm fine with doing sales and meeting team goals. Customer services and cash-handling experience is a must.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to greet him the way i would greet customers ( more like a role play).   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Toledo, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted for a brief phone interview. Following that, I was called by the branch manager and asked to come into the bank for a formal interview. I was interviewed by the teller supervisor, branch manager, and assistant manager. They asked many questions, and each had a pad of paper they took notes on. They were all very nice, but there was many many questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you made the wrong decision at work and what you did about it   1 Answer