Huntington National Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Huntington National Bank Teller Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2017

2.4

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank in July 2016.

Interview

Called from local branch to set up good time. Met with branch manager and teller lead. The interview was very laid back and chill. Received a phone call that afternoon from corporate asking some additional questions and explaining how I would receive an email offer. Immediate offer within 24 hours. Accepted offer and began working there and going through the training process within two weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Huntington National Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Strongsville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Strongsville, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was relatively short and uncomplicated.There were 2 interviewers who were friendly, professional, and enthusiastic; and definitely team oriented. They were very proud of the team at their branch. It appeared very important to them that I knew something about Huntington's history and became quite animated when I began asking questions near the end of the interview. The interview took place yesterday and the interviewers indicated that a recruiting firm was used to end them resumes. For some reason, they received my resume without me having a phone interview first.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Interviewed by recruiter answered basic questions about yourself as well as experience then they had you interview with at the branch with typical interview questions. Then they called back not too long after that with an offer.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank.

Interview

Call from recruiter to set up a 30-45 minute phone interview.
    Call from recruiter to set up a 1 hour in-branch interview with Teller Supervisor and Branch Manager.
    Call from recruiter about a week or so later to offer position. E-mailed offer letter and benefits.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you were not content with your work environment and how you dealt with that.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Interview

long background check, had 3 inteirews all at once which was kidna over whelming, but all in all was good got asked the same question by all three. got the job in the end so all good was the ongest nvterivew ............................................................................................................................................................................

Negotiation

met me half way

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I applied online and after 1+ weeks, received their phone interview. I was interviewed by a supervisor and a branch manager couple days after the call.The interview was easy and comfortable. They basically asked if i'm fine with doing sales and meeting team goals. Customer services and cash-handling experience is a must.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to greet him the way i would greet customers ( more like a role play).   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Toledo, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted for a brief phone interview. Following that, I was called by the branch manager and asked to come into the bank for a formal interview. I was interviewed by the teller supervisor, branch manager, and assistant manager. They asked many questions, and each had a pad of paper they took notes on. They were all very nice, but there was many many questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you made the wrong decision at work and what you did about it   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Cleveland, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone call from the Hiring HR manager. Then you set up a time to go to an in branch interview. Then they will give you a call in about a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you failed and how you overcame that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Springfield, OH).

Interview

I started by applying online and then walked into the branch to speak with a manager. Typically the manager doesn't initially choose who is hired. Human resources picks out individuals and then has the manager interview them. The manager then sends a report back to tell them how the interview goes. I lucked out and happened to meet the interviewer and skipped that who process.

Interview Questions

• I can not remember but most of it was simply asking about certain scenarios and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maple Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (Maple Heights, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

It took 2 weeks-before I had the interview.
    the interview was pretty easy, not many difficult questions.