Huntswood Complaints Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Huntswood Complaints Handler Interview Questions

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Complaints Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntswood in February 2012.

Interview

I submitted my C.V for review on an attached link on the Company's website. A few days later, I received a call from requesting that I attend an assessment day. The assessment day consisted of a basic literacy/numerical test in a business suit alongside other hopeful applicants. It was then , followed by a 1 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were quite generic, nothing to overly tasking.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Huntswood

Complaints Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huntswood.

Interview

Telephone interview which went badly wrong, I more than qualify for the job I wanted so badly to work for them as money was attractive, But I felt the interviewer didn't believe my last role it was more personal than professional,I was on the phone with recruiter for about 10 minutes. Next time perhaps I will prepare myself better but you can never tell what they will ask you plus I just had finished my temp job night shift I should have not pick up the call

Interview Questions

• What type of database did you use on your last role?   2 Answers

Complaint Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Huntswood (Reading, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy interview, just asked few question about myself and my cv. I was also asked if I knew anything about PPI... I felt they could have explained to us the job more into details maybe I wouldnt have taken the job. Dont get me wrong I saved a bit but the only issue is you should prepare yourself for mental abuse.

Complaints Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntswood (Reading, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

Very basic, felt more like a discussion about the role. Case study involves finding quality errors in a company letter and writing a response to customer complaint regarding a toaster.