Huntswood Interview Questions in Reading, England | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 30, 2017

1.2

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Client Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Huntswood (Reading, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Not a great start as the individual involved forgot that they were interviewing me. I was sat by the phone as it was a first stage process waiting and had to chase to find out what had happened.

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntswood (Reading, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Aptitude tests, basic maths and English. Short one-on-one interview with a friendly staff member. Ended with a practice letter we had to write to a customer. At the end JSA an umbrella company will approach you about getting paid from them. Don't. Get yourself an accountant and set up a limited company - it is a lot easier than it sounds! And saves you lots of money.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are suited to contract work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Huntswood (Reading, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Informal Interview and chat about previous experience, about the role, salary, Followed by a series of tests including math skills, reading and writing skills followed by a comprehension letter writing exercise.

Negotiation

Complaint Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Huntswood (Reading, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy interview, just asked few question about myself and my cv. I was also asked if I knew anything about PPI... I felt they could have explained to us the job more into details maybe I wouldnt have taken the job. Dont get me wrong I saved a bit but the only issue is you should prepare yourself for mental abuse.

Data Gatherer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntswood (Reading, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was an absolute doddle. Seriously, the guy was selling the job to me, not the other way around! Then we were asked to do a very simple numeracy and literacy test, along with typing a formal letter. It was so easy that I did think it was a bit strange that such a well paying job was so accessible? I'd worked in data previously, but there really weren't any questions about data. I kept waiting for my interviewer to ask and it never came up! I now realise that it is because they are having trouble finding/keeping staff because the job is such a mess.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little bit about yourself?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasn't a negotiation because the wadge is so good! Now I would demand a hell of a lot more, because of the hours I'm putting in and the pressure is horrible.

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huntswood (Reading, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Brief telephone interview, brief face to face interview, Basic Maths questions and write a complaint resolution letter, All very basic and easy. Nothing to worry about, friendly staff

Took 40 mins or so, 30 min test, 10 min face to face interview

Interview Questions

• - Have you worked KPIs before? Would you be happy to stay late to hit target?   Answer Question

Complaints Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntswood (Reading, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

Very basic, felt more like a discussion about the role. Case study involves finding quality errors in a company letter and writing a response to customer complaint regarding a toaster.

Resourcing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huntswood (Reading, England (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

I spent 20 minutes talking with the CEO. He didn't ask me anything about the role or my suitability but it was a graduate position - I have since discovered they were looking for a type of person rather than someone with specific skills so it was all based on personality.