Hurix Interview Questions in Mumbai | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.8

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Projects Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hurix (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Round 1: Aptitude (Quantitative, Verbal, Analytical Reasoning)
    Quantitative – Time and distance, Ages, Averages, Mixtures, profit and Loss, Simple Interest.

Group Discussion I Topic - Traditional learning v/s E-learning.

Round 2: Group Discussion II
    Topic 1 – Android v/s iOS
    Topic 2 – Skills v/s Will

Round 3: Technical Interview

Round 4: HR Interview

Interview Questions

• Round 4: Technical Interview
      1. Tell about yourself
      2. Tell about SDLC
      3. What are the inputs and outputs that goes into each phase of SDLC?
      4. About project management
      5. If client is not satisfied with your project, what will you do? How will you tackle this situation?
      6. About final year engineering project

Round 5: HR Interview
      1. Tell about yourself
      2. What is your weakness?
      3. Which has been your worst and best presentation till date?
      4. What is your future planning?
      5. About project management
      6. What is your salary expectation?
      7. How many companies have you applied to before this?   Answer Question

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hurix (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

first round was an general screening interview in which they asked about current role, organization, expectation etc.

In second round they had given an assignment which had 3 sections:

first to prepare their company's presentation.
    second one was to prepare a rfp for an application for sales audit process with cost and effort estimation for the software development.
    third one had 9 questions regarding requirement gathering,business analysis tools and techniques.

Interview Questions

• which technology will you use to develop a learning management system. what is moodle. limitations of html5. What are generic and native apps.   1 Answer

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hurix (Mumbai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Hurix required a hardcore Angular JS developer, thankfully i made the cut. Interview consisted of 2 Technical rounds, 1 managerial round, and HR round. No programming questions/ algorithms were asked. However one does need thorough understanding of angular js to get through.

Interview Questions

• lenghtiest question was to explain the entire angular bootstrapping process   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hurix (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

had 3 rounds ( technical 1, Technical 2 with Tech Lead, Project Discussion with CTO ). Difficulty level was average. Few questions asked were syntax based.. which I disliked. 2nd Round had some challenging technical questions to understand your grasp on the framework. I really liked those questions, I answered everything correctly :)
    CTO simply asked to explain the kind of projects i worked on.
    The entire process got over in a day.

Negotiation

negative

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hurix (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Got an offer for the interview through my MBA college placement cell. It started with an presentation briefing the about the company, followed by the job profile and the session was kept open for a healthy Q&A round. There were 3 rounds of selection process conducted on the same day. 1st was the Group Discussion round. 2nd was a person interview by a panel of HR Head and Marketing Director. The 3rd round was a short assignment.

Senior Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hurix (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

First Initial screening by HR
    Telephonic Technical by Manager
    Face to Face discussion with Senior Management (Technical)
    telephonic technical starting from job profile to deep management questions.
    scenario based questions too. Testcase creation scenarios

Interview Questions

• Smoke Sanity Regression. Behavioral questions like they will give you situation and you have to tell them what you will do.   Answer Question

Instrucrional Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hurix (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview was quick!! It took me 1day for the interview to be done. I got a call the same night to confirm that I've done well in the test they want me to join

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They already had a fixed slab in mind but they negotiated.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hurix (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

there were 3 rounds of interview, one with HR, another with sales head and then with CEO. All the rounds were face to face. I specially liked the idea of having location in a club for interview.

Interview Questions

• Yours preference will be to handle one territory or would you like to go for Global regions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was negotiable

Technology Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hurix (Mumbai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

There are two technical interviews. First one was Skype round. Other one was F2F. Questions are on problem solving and on basics of iOS. They focused on basics of Objective C and Cocoa Touch frameworks. Knowledge about latest iOS versions. They asked problem solving questions on Skype round. Interview process is easy. If someone has worked on iOS so he/she will be able to crack the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do we manage memory in iOS? and many more questions on iOS but all were basic questions.   Answer Question
    • What are the tools to develop the hybrid apps?   Answer Question

Consultant Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hurix (Mumbai (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Two rounds
    1. Phone interview : This was basic screening checking out on qualification and background info.
    2. F2F Interview - Testing lifecycle, TesLink Tool, Bugzilla Tool, Defect Tracking steps.
    Overall quite a straightforward interview process and took less than a week for the complete process.

Interview Questions

• Testing lifecycle, TesLink Tool, Bugzilla Tool, Defect Tracking steps   Answer Question