Huron Consulting Group Healthcare Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Huron Consulting Group Healthcare Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Huron Consulting Group

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Conversational Interview. Asked standard questions like "what did you do at your internship?", "why healthcare consulting?" and "why Huron?". Asked me which cities I'm interested in working at, whether I am happy to travel up to 80% of the time. The interviewer was nice but stern. Interview was approximately 20 minutes long.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Huron Consulting Group

Healthcare Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group in October 2016.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter at a career fair. Then had an in person interview. One 45 minute behavioral portion and one 45 minute case study. There as a switch in interviewers. For the behavioral section I spoke with a younger employee and the case was given by upper level management.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why Huron?
      The case was about a hospital having issues with staffing levels.   Answer Question

Healthcare Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group in October 2018.

Interview

I applied through my university's online jobs portal and was contacted a few weeks later to schedule a time for an over the phone case interview and then 2 back to back 1:1 interviews at my university's career center. The interviewers were nice and I had a good conversational interview with them, but they didn't seem completely sold on Huron themselves. It was like they weren't interested in pitching Huron to me and only interested in what I had to say.

The case interview wasn't difficult. It was a pretty simple analysis of how much a hospital was spending and what my recommendation would be to cut costs.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to resolve a conflict in a work environment.   Answer Question

Healthcare Consultant Interview

Interview

It was good. They asked standard interview questions. The interview was fair and the interviewer tried to get a good answer. No trick questions.

Healthcare Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group in September 2011.

Interview

First had a 30 minute standard behavioral interview. 2nd round consisted of a 45 min behavioral interview and a 45min case interview