Huron Consulting Group Peoplesoft Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Huron Consulting Group Peoplesoft Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Nov 1, 2016

Peoplesoft Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First a phone interview, then a face-to-face on Huron's main offices in Chicago. Four (45 minutes each) interviews: One technical, one case study, one with functional staff and one with a director. Very smooth process, all personnel was very professional. The interview questions were from general behavioral questions to specific technical-related questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went against popular opinion in order to produce a positive change   Answer Question

Peoplesoft Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (Chicago, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

Initial contact with recruiter was great, two phone interviews and then I was asked to go to Chicago for an in person interview. I meet with four people, thought it went well but didn't get an offer. Huron paid for the airline and hotel and I was told to keep receipts for the cabs and meals and that I would be reimbursed. Well my interview was in July and I have yet to see a reimbursement check. I have contacted Huron several time about this, the first time I was told the person I sent the receipts to was no longer with the company, but to send copies to someone else and I would get reimbursed. I called again last week and was told the person taking care of this was out of the office. Looks like I'm out about $200 :( Not what I was expecting from a company of this caliber.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected or difficult questions   2 Answers