Husqvarna Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Husqvarna Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2017

2.6

Ecommerce Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Husqvarna in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process was pretty standard... phone screen then onsite. The onsite was long but questions were all standard. I interviewed with 4 or 5 members of the management team in 2 different offices for roughly 4 hours.

The recruiters were not professional, which is the largest contributor to my negative rating. When I arrived, she was nowhere to be found. I met the first interviewer directly and when needing to go to the next one in a different building, I waited for the recruiter for at least 10-15 minutes. She arrived completely frazzled and stressed. About 3-4 hours later, I concluded the interviews and felt I had a decent chance at an offer but unsure if I would have accepted it.

Before leaving the interview I met with the recruiter again, who said she would get back to me within 3-4 business days (which included a weekend). I followed up about a week and a half later since I never heard from her. Well I never heard from her then either, which absolutely confirmed that this level of professionalism is not representative of a company I want to be a part of. I am happy it didn't work out.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Husqvarna (New York, NY).

Interview

Three people interviews for 30 minutes. The interviews were first over the phone and then in their office. They were friendly and on time. The interviews were for a sales position. It was not direct sales since they sell through partners. They asked about contract experience and large deals.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Husqvarna in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiter to complete a two-page questionnaire regarding my background, experience, and interest in the position. After submitting that questionnaire, I was asked to set-up an introductory phone conversation with the hiring manager. The conversation was very comfortable and enjoyable, primarily regarding my background and experience.

Interview Questions

• -Why did you leave your past employers?
      -What type of culture are you looking for in an employer?
      -What type of role are you most interested in?   Answer Question

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Husqvarna in August 2016.

Interview

Process started out with a typical application process. It was followed up with an additional questionnaire a few days later more specific to the role and the territory. Questionnaire required more personal experiences and knowledge as it related to job. There was then a 20 minute phone interview with HR Director. From there I was told the Regional manager for the territory would be in touch, few days later phone interview with regional manager. Upon passing this you will have a in person interview with the regional you manager you spoke with. The final step is they request you to flight back to the home office and interview with senior management where if selected a offer will be extended.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge and experience of outdoor power equipment?   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Husqvarna (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

After a 15-20 minute phone call with a recruiter who reached out to me we scheduled a follow up call with National Sales Manager. Had another 15-20 minute call with the National Sales Manager and never received a call back after sending follow up email to both the recruiter and sales manager. Overall it was an ok process but expected to be contacted after the process was over.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Husqvarna (Charlotte, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone screen by HR, phone screen by the hiring manager, completion of a Predictive Index Survey and finally a set of onsite face-to-face interviews.

The entire process took 6 weeks and everyone was very professional. The team was trying out a new set of behavioral questions so each panel was asking the questions and transcribing the answers. Nothing too difficult but some of the teams seemed to ask very similar questions so it was difficult not to simply say the same answer to different people. Throughout the process everyone was upfront with the next steps and honestly provided feedback.

The facility in Charlotte is very nice and the team seems to be very well matched. I was impressed when speaking with everyone that they also seem to have personal activities outside of work together (riding motorcycles, etc.) This shows that the team is more of a family than just a place to go to work.

I was disappointed to not receive an offer but I understand the other candidate had personal references within the business. The lack of a network hurt me with this position but I will be checking back regularly to look for other opportunities.

Interview Questions

• What are three things you are most proud of? What are three things you are least proud of?   1 Answer

Test Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orangeburg, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Husqvarna (Orangeburg, SC) in January 2016.

Interview

A three part interview process, a phone interview, a interview with personal manager, then the hiring manager for the job. The total time from start to finish was about two weeks when I received the offer letter to the deadline.

Interview Questions

• Basic question: "Where would like to be in five years," and "What makes you more qualified than the other applicants."   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McRae, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Husqvarna (McRae, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very friendly staff and management. First had phone interview with plant engineer and maintenance superintendent. Then came in for interview with plant engineer, maintenance superintendant and human resource manager. Then took a plant tour.

Interview Questions

• Extent of background in PLCs, industrial controls, panel views, AC drives, hydraulics, robot welders.   1 Answer

Legal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Husqvarna (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

I was initially called in for an interview and scheduled a date to come in. Close to the scheduled date, I was called and had to reschedule, which was easy enough. At the interview, I met with a few members of the Legal Department, and then separately met the General Counsel.

A/P Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Husqvarna (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Very short, not too specific. Came early, had to wait a couple minutes and went into the person's office to answer a couple questions. Overall, not a bad experience. The interview was pretty short and easy, no tough questions to answer.

Interview Questions

• Asked me why I was right for the position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate anything, the temp agency that set up the interview did the negotiations for me.