Husys Consulting Interview Questions in Hyderabad | Glassdoor

Husys Consulting Interview Questions in Hyderabad

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Husys Consulting (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I hot interview call from HR team on august 2016.
    After initial discussion over the phone they called me for interview.
    1st Round: managerial round taken by manager ..will check technical skill...business skills...different domain knowledge...
    And also asks about family. .our personality..like dislikes etc.
    Manager was very co operative.

Human Resources Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Husys Consulting (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

It was a face to face session and a panel of Sr Associate and Executive director took my interview. Its completely technical process in terms of profession and gathering basic information from the candidate to know the background of the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to labor legislations and HR operations   1 Answer

Strategic Contributor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Husys Consulting (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Attitude based Interviewing than Function Based. Learning ability is the key. Interactive and exploratory meetings called as interview. Uses a simple work motive study questionnaire to see what kind of motivation that the candidate has to be on job. A presentation on Husys is expected for all the positions. Understanding of the Company core competency and business model is expected. Group Discussion topic is constant for years "The Challenges and Opportunities of HR in Small and Medium Segment of business in India"

Interview Questions

• HR Functional Questions : Practical Questions only   1 Answer

Negotiation

Purely on the learning and growing opportunity. NOT Salary any point

Human Resources Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Husys Consulting (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Group Discussion, Personal Interview, Presentation and Final round GD

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very rigid no flexibility

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Husys Consulting (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

One telephonic interview

Interview Questions

• Tell us an incident when you took initiative and showed leadership capabilities?   Answer Question