Huxley Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

4.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huxley (London, England (UK)).

Interview

series of 1:1 interviews, second stage was again 1:1 followed by an hour meeting my team and other employees around the office, then a final presentation about myself and Huxley, goals, aspirations and projections.

Interview Questions

• Why Huxley? What do you know about the job? Typical day?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Huxley (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

3 interviews. 2 with line manager 1 with partner. The interview consist of motivations, CV review and a competency exercise on extracting CV information. The partner interview is a presentation on why you want to join and what you can add to the business.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Huxley (Sthree group)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered and I accepted.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Huxley (London, England (UK)).

Interview

This was a very intense, 4 or 5 session interview process going through a number of scenario based questions, both recruitment based and general. the difficulty was not in particular questions, more around the intnsity and grilling from the various interviewers, followed by a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Questioned as to why i wouldn't give up and why they should believe i had the tenacity to do the role and stick with the Job. This came down to persevering with the answer more than anything and giving good, well thought out answers that showed i had committed and seen things through in the past, whilst also being able to stand my ground and defend my answers where necessary .   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fairly straight forward.