Hy-Vee Dairy CLerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hy-Vee Dairy CLerk Interview Questions

1.0

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hy-Vee (Omaha, NE) in December 2013.

Interview

First impressions from Hy-Vee were pretty poor. It took me a month to finally interview. The HR at this location was extremely disorganized. When I finally showed up for the interview, he and the dairy manager were not even at the store, and I had to wait for 30 minutes to get managers from different departments of the store to interview me. And it was the single most un-professional interview I have ever been a part of, where the two managers had conversations, and answered phone calls while I waited in silence.

Interview Questions

• There truly weren't that many questions to even sort through, and none of them were even slightly difficult.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hy-Vee

Anonymous Employee in Shawnee, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hy-Vee (Shawnee, KS) in August 2012.

Interview

I walked into the store to greet a friend who worked there, and within five minutes he had sat me down with the Manager Perishables for an interview. A few days later I came in for a drug test, and then orientation. Just note that this is not the typical hiring/interview process.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge you had to overcome in your life?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Prairie Village, Johnson, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hy-Vee (Prairie Village, Johnson, KS) in March 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by in person interview. Following this there was a drug test and a tour. Nothing was too difficult, very simple interview, they were happy with me being someone who had interacted in customer service many times before.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Hy-Vee?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I suggested 8$ and hour and they actually upped it to $9.50/hr initially there was a $0.50 raise per 6 months with a good review, store director took that off and added a small bonus every quarter

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hy-Vee (Columbia, MO) in January 2010.

Interview

Was a very easy process, they were doing a mass hiring for a new store and pretty much anyone who walked into the interview got a job. They had you fill out work history ect. and they asked a few easy questions about past job experience and a few hypotheticals about customer service.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations