Hy-Vee Sacker/Checker/Stocker/Customer Service/Meat and Cheese Island Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Council Bluffs, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hy-Vee (Council Bluffs, IA) in May 2014.

Interview

They ask you some pretty basic questions. As long as you have some basic level of interpersonal communication, you should be able to get a job. However, this goes for part time positions. The interviewing for full time positions is a field unknown to me. Remember, there should be a helpful smile in every aisle.

Interview Questions

• Are you currently on drugs?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hy-Vee

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hy-Vee (Des Moines, IA) in June 2008.

Interview

Waiting in line with other people interested in the job just to be interviewed and then if you got told to come back that meant you were hired. i suggest if you are wanting to get a job there wear nice clothes, nothing too fancy though.

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hy-Vee (Lincoln, NE) in June 2007.

Interview

They hire anyone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing to negotiate.