Hyatt Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hyatt Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyatt

2.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyatt (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

Communication was great initial reaction was pleasant time was under twenty mins minutes with a possitave result office staff were nice and friendly whiles still wanting to know my objectives overall excellent environment.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hyatt

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hyatt (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The initial interview was quick, maybe 35 minutes. The interviewer was upbeat and friendly, she completely put me at ease. She described the general hierarchy of the office, where my potential role fit into the structure, and the basic tasks on an average day.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know about my work history, why I wanted to work at Hyatt, and what my career aspirations were.   Answer Question
    • They asked about my experience and interest in the hospitality industry.   1 Answer
    • They wanted to know where I lived & whether I would have hardships in getting to the office.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyatt.

Interview

Phone interview. Very kind interviewer who was able to describe the job positions and answer any questions that I had. Was not offered a second interview due to the fact that the position needed to be filled ASAP and I would not have been able take the position at the time.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

You will meet with HR, department managers, division heads and sometimes the GM. I had to spend 3 hours on the first day and than after waiting for 30 minutes for the final interview with the FB director I was told to come back a different day for the final interview. I also had a phone interview with the HR manager prior to meeting with the department head and assistant managers. The phone interview was the generic question and answer. The interview with the department head was casual but the final interview was very formal with professional tones.

Interview Questions

• How will you contribute to the success of our mission and goals   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiation is not an option. take it or leave it.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyatt.

Interview

3 rounds of interview phone screen, face to face first round, and face to face second round. Decision made pretty quickly.met with three of the human resources team and the director for the city asked me about my past employment and gave me great tips on my interview

Interview Questions

• The usual why Hyatt and where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyatt in May 2007.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 seperate managers and HR coordiinator. Interview felt repetative, same question asked over and over. There seemed to be conflict between what the 2 managers looked for in a candidate

Pay