Hyatt Assistant Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hyatt Assistant Operations Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyatt

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Clearwater Beach, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied and received phone call right away for in person interview. 1st Interview very brief with front desk manager, called back for 2nd interview. 2nd interview w/ DO; gave a tour and reiterated questions but still could not give exact role/job description or salary for position. 3rd interview, was told I would have 2nd meeting with DO for salary discussion and meet GM but didn't follow thru, met with 2 department managers which neither could tell me what my role would be and that it depends what they want me to do after hired. Was called again assuming for 4th interview? Did not call back .

Interview Questions

• What customer experience do you have?   1 Answer

Still could not give actual job description during 3rd interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Hyatt

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Clearwater Beach, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Hiring manager reached out via email. One interview with him, and a second interview with Assistant Director of Operations. Both interviews were one on one, second was a bit more difficult than the first.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 5, what is your experience with managing many people?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyatt (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview focuses on experience, knowledge of company programs. how to handle challenging guest. team work, open availability, where do you see yourself in five years, what is your long term goal. what is your salary expectations, how much is your current salary Enjoy guest experience, interactions, recovery.Interview focuses on experience, knowledge of company programs. how to handle challenging guest. team work, open availability, where do you see yourself in five years, what is your long term goal. what is your salary expectations, how much is your current salary

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Providence, RI) in March 2011.

Interview

The experience was extremely positive. The interviewer was extremely nice, welcoming and most of all passionate about Hyatt. It was more of a conversation rather than a direct question/answer situation.

Interview Questions

• How has my past experiences prepared me to take on this role   1 Answer