Hyatt Bellman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hyatt Bellman Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyatt

1.8

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (San Antonio, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

They ask you if have any customer service experience because thats the most important.
They ask you how you've handled certain situations along with asking you if you are able to do certain jobs. Because you have to be a team player to work here.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hyatt

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Cambridge, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was easy. Talk to the manager for about half hour and answered any questioned and concerns he had about how would fit in with the company. He also asked about my experience in customer service. He also reviewed what task I would have to preform and if I was comfortable with that.

Interview Questions

• How I could make the experience of all guest better if I had 5 minutes of face time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aspen, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyatt (Aspen, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

Waste of time with irrelevant questions. The people conducting the interview were not a part of the HR or management, but employees. They repeated 15x that they are sharing tips and not stealing from colleagues. When someone is eager on enhancing something, the first thought is that they are doing that thing. It is a basic psychology fact.

Interview Questions

• Why I would like to work on this position when my resume implies that I am overqualified.   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyatt (Greenville, SC) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy straight forward you are interviewed by the assistant to hr. She is fantastic and everyone is super nice. The interview questions are extremely easy they just want to know if they are hiring the right person.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with people   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hyatt (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

Just talked about having a passion for working with people, serving others. Interviewed with three managers including the General Manager. Started interview on phone with HR person which led to in person interview. I researched the hotel and company prior to interview which seemed to impress them. Agreed to work any shift to start out.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked with people, serving others.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hyatt (New York, NY).

Interview

Great interview. Pleasant and not nerve recking.