Hyatt Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

1.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Dallas, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Initial assessment determines your likelihood of receiving an interview. Process may be long depending on regional management and/or vice president wish to also interview the candidate. Ownership may or may not elect to also meet and/or speak with the candidate via phone. Professional interview style without any intimidation tactics.

Interview Questions

• Questioning phase of the interview were conducted in a very professional and relaxed manner. Management wanted to know more about me and what I felt I could bring to the area. Relaxed tone and manner all through the interview process. Never uneasy.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked about my salary expectations on the initial application and asked once again once on site for the second interview. My supervisor seemed to have thought my asking salary was high but it was approved by his supervisor.

Food and Beverage Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Dallas, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Very easy and smooth - interviewer only asked two basic questions and spent the rest of the time talking about the position.
    Overall the interview lasted about 30 minutes. Interviewer made it seem as if I was already offered the position. Got a call a few days later saying I got the job.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hyatt (Dallas, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Not sure what to say, i had no experience and got the job without a problem. Easy questions such as " what were my plans for the future" and simple questions getting to know you.

Chef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyatt (Dallas, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Very good process great interview well done the environment kitchen dining room parking lot were all very clean, professional. Interviewer was professional, friendly chatty and overall respectful. I would have gone through the process multiple times if it was at all possible