Hyatt Food and Beverage Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hyatt Food and Beverage Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyatt

2.0

Food and Beverage Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hyatt.

Interview

I had Skype interview, because I was in France. Interview took about 15 minutes. When I came to hotel had meeting with HR, they gave me all the information what I need. Also we did a lot of paper work.

Interview Questions

• I do not think I have had those question. Everything went smoothly. Because I well prepared.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hyatt

Food and Beverage Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt.

Interview

First Skype interview i had ever done. Very positive experience, I interviewed with everyone back to back and was asked permission to run a background check the very next day. After that cleared I was offered the position and gladly accepted.

Interview Questions

• Always hesitant to blurt out my first answer that comes to mind on any behavioral question.   1 Answer

Negotiation

na. ha

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

Terrible process! Met with 4 different managers then got offered the job. Then got called in again after being offered the position for another interview, then offered the position again. Once I got offered the job it took them three weeks to schedule me!!

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Clearwater Beach, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

You must apply online. Then they will contact you to set up your interview. I interviewed with the F&B Director, GM, & HR Director. I was contacted within a week letting me know they would like to offer me the position. They check references and do a background check after you accept the position. It took about 2.5 weeks from start to finish.

Food and Beverage Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (New Delhi (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I have applied online for interview then they held 4 round of interview
      1 st Round was with HR Department 2nd Round was with Operation Manager 3rd Round was with F&B Director 4th Round was with General Manager
    Then they have give me offer latter.

Interview Questions

• Dimentions of events area in my previous hotel   1 Answer
    • experience in hotel industry   1 Answer