Hyatt Gallery Host Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hyatt Gallery Host Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyatt

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hyatt (Saint George, UT) in November 2017.

Interview

The Hiring Manager was completely bias and judgmental. The interview was awkward as his body language and tone made it obvious the first two minutes he disliked me. I arrived 10 min early, clean neat Professional dressed and good hygiene.

Interview Questions

• It must be terrible to be currently working in a one star hotel, how is that going?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hyatt

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyatt (Orlando, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a very simple interview, they just asked the basics, what are your strengths, weaknesses, why do you want to work here. The most important thing was to be dressed professional and to smile a lot and have a bubbly personality

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyatt (Smyrna, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Very easy just wanted to see you smile and if you had a great friendly personality they were not worried about knowledge of the system because that is trainable they wanted to see how you act s a person.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Gallery Host Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyatt.

Interview

I applied online and received a call for an interview within a few days of submitting it. After notifying the front desk I was there, the manager had me wait in the lobby for 10-15 minutes (she was late). She then led me to a conference room for the interview. The process itself was extremely long and lasted about 45 minutes to an hour, much longer than I anticipated for the desired position. The interviewer was kind, but relentless with her questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay organized?   Answer Question
    • If you saw an employee breaking the rules, would you tell a supervisor?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle stress?   Answer Question
    • Say you are at the front desk with a long line of check-ins, an angry guest at the front of the line, and the phone is ringing. How would you handle this situation?   Answer Question
    • Why did you want this job?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Why did you leave your last job?   Answer Question

Gallery Host Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyatt in January 2013.

Interview

The interview was extremely short and simple. I was asked what I would do in response to a few scenarios, how much customer experience I had and if I had reliable transportation. Looking back, it should have been a huge red flag that they did not ask more questions.

Interview Questions

• Customer Service Experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyatt (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Quick an easy. Barely was given an interview she mostly spoke of the position an I agreed to working it. Then the next day my background came in. I worked on the the 3 rd day from interview.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyatt (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was an interesting interview. The first person I met with was so nice to me. They asked me about my education history and why I wanted to work there. He also asked me if I had a license to drive only because occasional drive guest in the transport van. The second lady met with was so sweet, she showed me the uniform and told me if I got the job she would be my direct manager. The final one I met with was the GM, he was very hyper active but nice about it. They asked me how much I could way and if I had issues working overnight and if I had issues driving guests around, it lasted about an hour and half

Interview Questions

• How much I could lift, how much I was making now, If I could drive, if I new how to make general cocktails, and if I could do an overnight once a week   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hyatt (Arlington, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Short, asked about my work history, skills, and explained the job. They also gave me a brief tour of the hotel and described what my day to day workday would be like. Explained company policies.

Interview Questions

• How does you background provide you with the necessary skills to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Boca Raton, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Brief questions about why I wanted the job and to know it's not just a front desk job and that it'd be something new to try and if I wanted to give it a shot.
    Took a while to start because of the tests needed.

Gallery Host Interview

Interview

I received a call back after about a week to come in for a 1-on-1 interview. I was asked various guest interactions that I have experienced. Also, I was asked about my understanding of Hyatt Place brand. I first interviewed with the AGM. Then on the same day, I met with the GM. I was asked similar questions by the both of them.