Hyatt Housekeeper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hyatt Housekeeper Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyatt

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Century City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hyatt (Century City, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Like any other interview. They asked about my work ethics, scenario questions. I applied online and received an interview the next day. I got hired the next week. Easy process, though it probably depends on the situation. My years of experience obviously helped.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hyatt

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hyatt (Sacramento, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Process took less than a week after applied and received an email to set up a day to interview on the phone prior to in-person interview. The interview was simple and went well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself including employment history.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyatt (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online took about one week for the phone interview. Basic interview questions but first you interview with supervisor and department manager after the interview they showed me a room that I would be cleaning. The second inteview is the interview with the general manager. It took about a week or two for the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be the best person for the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyatt (Lakeland, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Sit down at a table, wait for employer. Employer asked questions, they ask if you have questions. (Ask them questions) and you will recieve a call back. To fill out papers

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyatt (Phila, PA) in May 2018.

Interview

I came in and sat and waited along with a few other people who were also applying for the same position. The hiring managers, which was about 3 of them, called us one by one; 1:1 interviews. When it was my turn, I spoke with one of the hiring managers and at the end of the interview, I was asked to sit back out in the waiting room. After about 10-15 mins, I was able to speak with a second manager. When that was finished I spoke with the third manager and it all went great.

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I went in to human resources, they interviewed me, and housekeeping manager interviewed me. They were doing remodeling in the office, misplaced my paperwork, took 3 weeks to get back, and wanted to start me in a position I could not do.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hyatt (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

i wish they hire me as soon as possible,but if they have benefit for all employed,i hope they are easy to be interview,and iam interesting this job,anyway thanks a lot

Interview Questions

• when they hire me? i need to help full when they interview me   1 Answer

Housekeeping Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hyatt in February 2012.

Interview

With the Employee referral & then personal interview with DOR

Interview Questions

• Why u want to join with the company?   8 Answers