Hyatt Housekeeping Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hyatt Housekeeping Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2016

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyatt (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online took about one week for the phone interview. Basic interview questions but first you interview with supervisor and department manager after the interview they showed me a room that I would be cleaning. The second inteview is the interview with the general manager. It took about a week or two for the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be the best person for the job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hyatt

Anonymous Employee in Century City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hyatt (Century City, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Like any other interview. They asked about my work ethics, scenario questions. I applied online and received an interview the next day. I got hired the next week. Easy process, though it probably depends on the situation. My years of experience obviously helped.

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I went in to human resources, they interviewed me, and housekeeping manager interviewed me. They were doing remodeling in the office, misplaced my paperwork, took 3 weeks to get back, and wanted to start me in a position I could not do.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hyatt (Sacramento, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Process took less than a week after applied and received an email to set up a day to interview on the phone prior to in-person interview. The interview was simple and went well.

Housekeeping Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hyatt in February 2012.

Interview

With the Employee referral & then personal interview with DOR

Interview Questions

• Why u want to join with the company?   8 Answers