Hyatt Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hyatt Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyatt

2.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a Skype interview because I was unavailable to go to their office for a formal interview. I had a phone interview and then a Skype interview afterward. They basically just want to get to know me better and went through my CV with me. They also asked what I wanted to do during my internship.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hyatt

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyatt (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Had a 20 minute Skype interview with two supervisors with the marketing department. Asked me general questions about my interest in the position and my prior experience. Very quick and to the point.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for Hyatt? What prior experience do you have>   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hyatt (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2014.

Interview

Very quick; scenario based questions; they asked a lot about how I would handle different situations as well as why I chose the company for the job. The interview lasted about 20 minutes and also included talking about personal lives and what I enjoyed doing in my spare time. This made the conversation flow a little better and allow me to open up. Once the conversation began, I could tell it was more about my personality than my experience id had or college education which was a good thing because at the time I was young with no experience. All the interviews to follow after I received my first offer were very similar along with asking how I contributed to the brand.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation with an angry guest?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Austin, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Very easy and comfortable. It lasted about 30 minutes and I was allowed to ask multiple questions about the role and expectations and what the internship consisted of. Be prepared and knowledge about company values, mission, and community outreach. The process will take about a month but you will get an email from HR letting you know if you are still being considered a few weeks in.

Interview Questions

• How I would implement hospitality into my job   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt.

Interview

Relatively simple interview process. Basic resume review, 10 minute phone interview, and then either an in-person or skype interview. Asked about qualifications and resume. Gave a description of the position and the expected duties to see if you could fulfill the requirements.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit at Hyatt?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

typicall interview nothing extensive or any difficult questions you go through 3 interviews very easy typical questions it felt like the interview is just to see what type of personality you have and what type of person you are

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in October 2018.

Interview

Only one interview required. nice and simple, could tell that people valued your personality rather than skillset. the interviewer was very nice. the interview was around an hour long and you were able to meet the manager or VP

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Kolkata (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

initially there was a mail sent by the college which included my resume, then a date was fixd for the interview at the college. after the personal interview they sent a offer letter and then we had to send a copy of it back to the hotel accepting the terms and condition of the hotel..

Interview Questions

• no such difficult question was asked.... but they were focusing on the basic technical knowledge....   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyatt in April 2008.

Interview

I applied online, and received an email from the company. I called the HR department and set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. After the phone interview she asked me to come in and meet with her and the division head.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not much room for negotiation. It was more of a take it or leave it option.