Hyatt Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hyatt Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyatt

2.3

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hyatt.

Interview

It went really well. All pretty straight forward simple questions. Nothing was tricky. I would definitely recommend a hyatt internship if you want to see what the hotel is all about. I did rotational so I had a little bit of every department experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hyatt

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt.

Interview

I met with a recruiter at an on campus career fair. I was contacted for an interview, on campus the following day. I met with the same recruiter who interviewed me. A lot of the questions aren't typical interview questions, it feels like a conversation--but she still got the information she needed about you and who you are.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Simple and easy. Recruiter contacted me and I did a phone interview and then a video interview where they prompted me with three questions and gave me 30 seconds to prepare then a set time limit to answer them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself? Why Hyatt? What interests you in hospitality?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hyatt (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple and laid back. I talked to the recruiter at my college career fair and was contacted a few days later by an HR person to set up an interview. It was supposed to be a Skype interview but they had a problem accessing Skype so it turned into 2 phone interviews with 2 different people back to back.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hyatt.

Interview

Very long process - applied in January and applied to 2 other open internship opportunities during the spring as well. Heard back about the initial internship I applied for in mid-April, had two interviews (a one-way video interview and a phone interview). Everything went so positively and seemed to be moving forward, and then followed-up after not hearing anything after being told I would within a given time frame, and it turned out they went with the other applicant. I was pretty surprised how everything was handled considering Hyatt is a leader in the hospitality industry and they were not the least bit hospitable during the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why we should hire you and why you think you would be a good fit?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Chicago, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

First interview is a video interview with 3 very easy questions. After months of reaching out the the HR I never got a response. Slightly unprofessional. The HR had several errors in her email.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (San Francisco, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

I completed the job application online and was called by the HR dpt for an in-person interview. There was a super short screening process by the HR mgr to find out what department I wanted to intern for and she had me interview directly with the department that I wanted to intern for, I believe it was the Food and Beverage dpt or Catering dpt. I met the the head lady in the dpt and although she told me they were interested in bringing me on board, they never called back.