Hyatt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a Skype interview because I was unavailable to go to their office for a formal interview. I had a phone interview and then a Skype interview afterward. They basically just want to get to know me better and went through my CV with me. They also asked what I wanted to do during my internship.

Graduate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyatt (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Only one interview process. Had a phone call from the HR conducted a brief phone interview through the phone. Then had a face-to-face interview with the Director of Finance and Assistant Director of Finance in the Lobby bar.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to join Hyatt, Please briefly describe your previous role, what were your duties. How do you feel working under pressure.   Answer Question

Sales Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Pretty basic interview with questions that determine if you really want to be within the sales field. They do not want to waste time on people, they want to help you grow! The interview was much like a casual chat. I first got a phone screening interview then scheduled for an in person interview, I met with 2 managers and 2 works (who you would be working along side with), I went back in 3 days later to meet with the director.

Cocktail Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt in April 2015.

Interview

Meet with HR then managers and food and beverage director, not much said. The managers did explain that it was a union hotel. Basically, working my way up to tenure.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gur Gram (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyatt (Gur Gram (India)).

Interview

I called for interview through the link of a person known by my friend. So , first day there is interview sehdule to deputy manager, he said , you are selected from my side and ready for interview with director of engineering. But finally interview call did not came.

Interview Questions

• What will you do ,if there is a complain regarding maintenance of pool , and you are the night shift team leader.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt.

Interview

I met with a recruiter at an on campus career fair. I was contacted for an interview, on campus the following day. I met with the same recruiter who interviewed me. A lot of the questions aren't typical interview questions, it feels like a conversation--but she still got the information she needed about you and who you are.

Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hyatt.

Interview

The interview process was very professional. I first met with the other Assistant Manager, then I met with the F&B director the next morning. I finally closed out the interviews with the restaurant GM

Interview Questions

• What Drives me in a managerial role   1 Answer

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeju (South Korea)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyatt (Jeju (South Korea)) in April 2014.

Interview

had an interview with DOHR and then had a short interview with DOSM
    I believe i did not have interview with GM. overall all questions were easy to answer.
    being able to describe your past careers will be enough.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about the job?
      why did you apply for the job?
      1 Answer

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Buffalo, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

they ask me to come in and prepare five plates with different proteins during non busy hours. The head Chef was not there. The sous chef was present. I was left alone while making the dishes and simple is always better.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations

Gallery Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Boca Raton, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Brief questions about why I wanted the job and to know it's not just a front desk job and that it'd be something new to try and if I wanted to give it a shot.
    Took a while to start because of the tests needed.