Hyatt Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hyatt Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hyatt (New York, NY).

Interview

It was for OCR, so they set up open interviews. We submitted our resumes before we wanted an interview, and an interviewer took 2-3 min to look over the resumes before inviting you into the interview area. It was a standard interview after which they asked you to apply to their online system to start a file.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   Answer Question
  • Describe a situation where you dealt with a difficult customer and tell me how you responded   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hyatt

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyatt (Boston, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

It was very professional. I had scheduled an interview from the career fair at my school. The interview was fairly easy. The recruiter was very genuine and nice. Be professional and passionate about what you are interviewing for. As long as they see ambition, drive and a good resume you're in the clear.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tumon (Guam)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Tumon (Guam)).

Interview

Process was quick. I submitted my app and was called for an interview within two weeks. I met with the Front Desk manager and they explained to me what the job entailed and the possibility of moving up in the company.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to work all hours. It is a hotel and I could be working graveyard shift.   Answer Question

My other job counter-offered.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyatt in February 2011.

Interview

My interview was set up through my university's career website. I met with a corporate recruiter and she basically walked me through my resume and asked me some general interview questions. I havent heard back about an offer yet.

Interview Questions

• I had a lot of Marriott experience on my resume so she asked me why I wanted to work for Hyatt over Marriott.   Answer Question