Hyatt Sales Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hyatt Sales Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyatt

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Washington, DC) in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by Directors, very fast and standard interview questions. Met with 3 Directors, 2 managers, and 2 admins.The whole process was amazing Hyatt is an incredibly amazing company to work for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hyatt

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Pretty basic interview with questions that determine if you really want to be within the sales field. They do not want to waste time on people, they want to help you grow! The interview was much like a casual chat. I first got a phone screening interview then scheduled for an in person interview, I met with 2 managers and 2 works (who you would be working along side with), I went back in 3 days later to meet with the director.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with Sales Managers and Director of Sales. Very basic questions, nothing out of the ordinary.

Negotiation

N/A

Sales Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received a call the next business day from someone in HR. I went through a basic phone screen and was told to expect to hear back from a Sales Manager. A couple of days later, I had an interview with two of the Sales Managers. It was a basic interview with nothing out of the ordinary. I received a follow up a few days later to set up an interview with the Sales Director. That interview was also nothing out of the ordinary and was in fact a nice conversation. The Director followed up by saying I would have an interview with the GM within the week. Unfortunately, that interview never occurred as I received an email saying I was a solid candidate, but they went with someone more experienced.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected or difficult questions. It would benefit to research Sales Assistant interview questions for what to better prepare yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hyatt (Washington, DC) in July 2014.

Interview

It was pretty good. Talking with 4 ADOS then the DOS. They asked general questions like why you want to work here, what is your strength, your past working experience, introduce your self and so on so forth.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite animal   1 Answer

Sales Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted 1.5 weeks later by phone. I conducted an on-phone interview with the assistant director of sales. The interview was very relaxed but that is the tell-tale trait of hyatt interviews. Its relaxed but the questions can be serious. I was told after the phone interview to expect a call to set up an in-person interview.

I was contacted by HR a week later and scheduled the onsite interview. It was very relaxed as well but I would recommend wearing your best business attire for this interview. I was interviewed by the director of sales for the hotel. It took place outside and was very nice. The typical kinds of questions were asked pertaining to sales history and computer related tasks as well as hospitality centered questions. An emphasis was placed on being able to multitask with multiple sales managers and be able to be interrupted many times throughout the day.

I was told that I would be contacted within the week if I was going to go to the next round of interviews and I was called the next morning by the director of sales to setup the final round which was two days later.

In this interview I met with two of the four sales managers that I would be working with on a daily basis. The interview was held outside and also was very relaxed however many important questions were asked. Be mindful that the most important thing I found for ALL the interviews that were in person was that you are given ample opportunity to pose several of your own questions. Do your homework as this might be a real chance to show you care about the job.

Finally I was told that they would meet with the director to give their feedback the following Monday. I was contacted for a background check Monday afternoon and was offered the job on Friday.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions that made me think "OH NO!" Just basics like 2-5year plan, why the hyatt, and how are my technical skills with computers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none as this was not management, but entry level

Sales Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt.

Interview

First received a phone call from HR asking standard questions for the position. I then was asked to schedule an in person interview. I met with two sales managers and it was more of a get to know me interview and was very relaxed. I was asked normal questions about working as a team and my previous experience. After this I was called to come in for the final interview. Here I met with 5 different people and were told in more detail about the position and asked normal questions. All of them asked why hyatt and why this position.