Hyatt Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hyatt Sales Manager Interview Questions

2.4

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hyatt (Albuquerque, NM) in August 2016.

Interview

great -relaxed-easy to talk to-we talked very casually over lunch and discussed the programs we were looking into. I offered ideas and concepts to the position and met with 4 people who were tied to the job postion I was creating. Still waiting for reponse as I just met with them. Will hear back or recall them next week and see what the plan is.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hyatt

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hyatt (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

Spoke with Director of Sales, Area Sales Manager & VP of Sales about my experience and sales goals. Corporate was very friendly and answered all questions asked. The interviewing process took a few months, I was already an employee so I had my first 2 interviews on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview. This was after completing the application online. The entire process was very smooth and comforting. I was interviewed by the general manager and the director of sales in person. I had my phone interview with the area vice president of sales.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would gain more business in our markets?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hyatt.

Interview

Applied online interview was less than week later

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

Very professional. Accommodating and of course, hospitable. People smiled when you met them. Interviewed with HR and DOS. Standard interview questions. I felt comfortable in the interview. I feel that is important. Brush up on the company's mission, values and products because questions like this or related to this were asked.

Interview Questions

Changes in current company turned fortunate

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hyatt (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Interviewed in a group setting as well as individual. Was able to see hotel and how it operates. In addition was able to shadow another employee and see how the day unfolds.

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Cambridge, MD) in February 2008.

Interview

3 interviews

Interview Questions

• Discribe what I could bring to the table   1 Answer

Negotiation

they were able to meet me in the middle of what I was looking for

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyatt in July 2010.

Interview

Started late due to busy interviewer- no drink or anything offered and I was sitting near a coffee bar of theirs. Nice staff.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt in August 2008.

Interview

I went through a lengthy application process only to find out from human resources that they weren't considering anyone unless they had hotel experience. Their position requirements stated "A minimum of 1-4 years of hotel sales or comparable experience preferred" - it did not say REQUIRED.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyatt in May 2008.

Interview

The interview was not very thorough...