Hyatt Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hyatt Server Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyatt

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Incline Village, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyatt (Incline Village, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

Fast interview, they just wanted to get to know me. I told them about myself and my current experience in restaurants. Quick and comfortable and they asked me standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hyatt

Server Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hyatt.

Interview

Simple application followed by a panel and interviews by managers. Also have various questions in written form like personality test. Will have to pass background checks and drug test. you will meet with department heads and HR

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you to serve our guest, what kind of experience do you have. How would you handle troubled guest.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyatt.

Interview

It was easy interview process. The management was very friendly, staff was nice as well. I had two interviews and was hired after the second interview. It was not complicated

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyatt (Wichita, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

You will be interviewed by 2-3 different people. They like to make sure your personality is a good fit for the needs of their guests. Intigrity is a core value.

Anonymous Employee in Newport, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyatt (Newport, RI) in April 2017.

Interview

I sat down with one manager and talked about my previous experience working in the restaurant industry. We sat at a table and it was very low key and casual. The manager was very nice and hired me on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyatt (Morristown, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a simple three round interview all done within two weeks, phone interview with HR, second interview with the department manager, lastly the third with GM (that one will vary).

Interview Questions

• what made you choose the Hyatt?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hyatt (Grapevine, TX).

Interview

I was given 3 interviews on the same day,it was very short and sweet, they were a bit vague on how I did on the interview. I was offered the job about a week later, no drug test (if you're worried), background check takes about a week. Orientation is about a couple days after background check comes back.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hyatt (San Diego, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was easy. I had interviews with three different people in the same day. I ended getting the job that day as well and started work the following day after that.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyatt (Houston, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

Casual interview. Was sat down in the lobby of the hotel. Spoke to HR briefly, and then sat down for an hour-long interview with a manager of position. Then another manager from another department came and they both asked questions. Was told would be in contact after a few days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Incline Village, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hyatt (Incline Village, NV) in July 2015.

Interview

Took me forever to fill out every step of the online interview. At first I couldn't get online to fill it out, so I tried talking to someone from the Hotel upfront..but couldn't contact HR department by phone or live under no conditions.They answered in a mere 1-2 days, but sadly, it was negative.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there was a customer in a hurry, but you still have 3 tables waiting?   1 Answer