Hyatt Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hyatt Team Leader Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyatt

1.5

Team Leader Interview

Interview

Two Step interview process, starting with a group interview and then a two person panel interview. Very standard behavioral and competency based interview questions on both. Waiting time for a hiring decision is not too long, usually within a week or so.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hyatt

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hyatt (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in March 2014.

Interview

I was approached by one of my previous managers that I used to work for to join the company as Team Leader and was promised that I would be promoted to Assistant Manager after a year of service.

Interview Questions

• Didn't ask me anything too difficult as the person hiring me was also my referral.   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gur Gram (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hyatt (Gur Gram (India)).

Interview

I called for interview through the link of a person known by my friend. So , first day there is interview sehdule to deputy manager, he said , you are selected from my side and ready for interview with director of engineering. But finally interview call did not came.

Interview Questions

• What will you do ,if there is a complain regarding maintenance of pool , and you are the night shift team leader.   1 Answer