Hydrogeologic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Hydrogeologic Interview Questions

Interviews at Hydrogeologic

2.8

Assistant Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hydrogeologic (Herndon, VA) in December 2008.

Interview

it was a rather long interview but was an overall good experience.

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hydrogeologic.

Interview

Phone interview was informative and helpful. Expect questions about your experience.

GIS Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hydrogeologic.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview followed by an in person interview with my manager and an office manger. There was also a phone interview the VP. The manager interview was to access skills. The office manger interview was to access that fit within the office culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a project and it did not go to plan. What did you do?   Answer Question

Cost Proposal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hydrogeologic (Reston, VA) in April 2011.

Interview

Meet with every manager in the department. Job was offered after the final interview.

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Program Manager Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hydrogeologic (Reston, VA).

Interview

Interview was well organized, included both junior level employees (those that would be co-workers), and 2-3 senior managers. Interview was mostly about clarifying expectations of the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Managers accepted my request to keep same level of pay as my previous job, even though they clearly stated that they wanted the position to be at ~$10-20k less.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hydrogeologic.

Interview

Was contacted about a month after applying online, and was made an offer a month after that contact. Good turnaround time. Interview involved meeting with several people (about 2 at a time). Interview questions standard. Polite demeanor all around.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hydrogeologic.

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview, invited for an in person panel interview. I was interviewd by the office manager, project manager, and a senior research analyst.