Hyland Solutions Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyland (Westlake, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

Its one of the rigorous and best interview process

Business Solution Consultant/Integration Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyland (Westlake, OH).

Interview

Two person interview
    One Senior Manager
    One HR
    Tech Question - based on resume such as how did you achieve X thing mentioned in your CV
    What kind of roles do you want to work on
    Any project management experience
    How would you engage a client, (asked if you have client interaction exp on CV)
    HR - salary range, joining time, why Hyland

Interview Questions

• Nothing really, the interview was engaging and the focus was on trying to analyse a fit for you, so market yourself well   Answer Question

SOLUTION ENGINEER, IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hyland (Westlake, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

After a three step interview process, I must say this is the most thorough interview processes I have ever been through. Not only was Hyland Software able to interview me to make sure I was the right fit for the position, I was able and encouraged to interview them to make sure that I want to be part of the organization.

Before each interview I was asked to do some homework that allowed me to show my skills with communication and presentation. I thought the poem requirement on the initial application was an interesting and fun way to break up an otherwise dry process.

There was a very quick negotiation over the offer, and then I was onboard. Time will tell if I enjoy being a member of Hyland Software as much as the majority of the recent reviewers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick negotion of the first offer. Counter presented and accepted in 24 hours

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyland (Cleveland, OH) in July 2012.

Interview

Walked into a room with 4 persons (2 Team Leads; 1 Manager; 1 HR Rep). Casual dress for them - suit and tie for me. Presented on a subject of my choosing that was technology based. Was then asked a series of questions and given scenarios on how I would handle a customer because this is a customer driven company.

Interview Questions

• What do you find most enticing about working at Hyland?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyland (Cleveland, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

Be prepared to answer why you have applied for the job and be ready to answer questions about how your skills match up the job requirements.

Interview Questions

• How does your past exp. match to the job requirements ?   1 Answer
    • Which aspect of SDLC are more comfortable working in?   1 Answer

Solution Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hyland in December 2011.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter who scheduled an phone interview. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and was told I would hear back in a week. I did not hear anything for two weeks, so I emailed the lady and got a response about a week later saying they were pursuing other candidates.

Interview Questions

• What technical experience do you have instructing customers?   Answer Question